Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

Just now, jehurey said:

They get investigated.

He didn't know...........unless he can see through automobiles.

You're not gonna gloss over basic facts.

THERE IS NO KNIFE for all of those seconds the cop is LEISURELY FOLLOWING him around the car, when he should have restrained him.

The cop was looking for a reason to shoot him instead of immediately ending the situation by restraining him. Which he had SEVERAL seconds to do so.

The cop already said drop the knife, sweetie. It’s over. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

The whole case is over. This shot is like the black actor all over again. Lebron got duped, jerry got duped, and The protestors .. LMAO

Nope it clearly isn't over.

The district attorney is calling for the feds to investigate the cops.

Doesn't sound over.

The cop already said drop the knife, sweetie. It’s over. 

Nope...........show me knife OUTSIDE the car.

There's a video. show me the knife.

I'll wait.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This is your 2nd baseless claim. Im gonna have to start deleting your posts unless you start posting sources.

Nope

Its in the article.

Its ON THE FLOORBOARD, they recovered it there.

he did not have the knife on him.

In fact, he notified the officers that he had a knife.

Yeah I got sources................I READ THE SECOND SENTENCE OF YOUR OWN DAILY MAIL ARTICLE, Einstein.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope

Its in the article.

Its ON THE FLOORBOARD, they recovered it there.

he did not have the knife on him.

In fact, he notified the officers that he had a knife.

Yeah I got sources................I READ THE SECOND SENTENCE OF YOUR OWN DAILY MAIL ARTICLE, Einstein.

A knife being recovered from the car DOES NOT mean he didn't have it on him originally. Im pretty sure anyone would drop what they're holding if they were shot multiple times....

Just now, Twinblade said:

A knife being recovered from the car DOES NOT mean he didn't have it on him originally. Im pretty sure anyone would drop what they're holding if they were shot multiple times....

and yet, there is no knife in either of his hands as we clearly saw him walk around the car.

what do you think happened? it FLEW OUT his pants and onto the floorboard?

he even notified police officers of him being in possession of the knife.

During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.

So he was upfront about it from the very beginning.  THe officers would've immediately tried to collect the knife off of him if it was on his body.

Or else we're talking about MASSIVE AMOUNTS of negligence from police officers who aren't following any type of protocols.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

and yet, there is no knife in either of his hands as we clearly saw him walk around the car.

So he was upfront about it from the very beginning.  THe officers would've immediately tried to collect the knife off of him if it was on his body.

Or else we're talking about MASSIVE AMOUNTS of negligence from police officers who aren't following any type of protocols.

No. We did clearly see it. There are MULTIPLE frames in the screen cap showing it, and the cops screamed... DROP THE KNIFE. 

it is over, jerry. 

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you are speculating based on nothing but a 100p video, which you also used yesterday to try to prove that there was no knife whatsoever, which was proven to be false. And now you're trying to spin this as some kind of police training issue since you have no evidence to back up your claims.

This is the definition of grasping for straws.....unless a mod has a different opinion, i think its best to lock this thread for now.

No. We did clearly see it. There are MULTIPLE frames in the screen cap showing it, and the cops screamed... DROP THE KNIFE. 

it is over, jerry. 

No you didn't.

Are you saying it magically flew from his BACKSIDE, which was facing outwards towards the cop, and flew INSIDE the car?

:lawl:

Nope he did not have the knife on him. Or else the cops would've recovered it ON HIM.

They specifically said that they found it on the floorboard of the car.

You got nothing (again).