Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

And now you're down to Step 3: I know you are but what am I?

Jerry, you must get the last word in. Everyone will think you're x10 even more of a loser if you don't. Spam, Jerry, spam as if your life depends on it!

No dude..........I already got the last word in when you abandoned making any real argument, and just started losing your shit.

You know you don't have a good argument..............all I did was beat you with LOGIC that fits.

I didn't force you to commit to stupid arguments.

Maybe try controlling your pathetic butthurt that you have for me.

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

It's funny how the Antifa Sperg Force went from caricaturing the kid as a Nazi out hunting peaceful protesters to making tortured legal arguments on why he forfeited his right to self-defense because he was minor open carrying when he shouldn't have been.

Oh how the bar fell. 

LOL look at this rant.

You can tell that he's typing this to make himself feel better.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No dude.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

man, why you bringing up the first part.:lemming:

Jerry so panicked over getting demolished that he's double-posting his spam now. 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

man, why you bringing up the first part.:lemming:

It was self defense your honor, I stole the assault rifle, killed a man and injured 3 people and when I was attacked for doing so.... I liked a second man in self defense. 

I then fled over state lines because I was innocent your honor. 

I also would not have not stolen the gun, killed two people, injured three and fled across state lines if that man hadn't gotten shot in his back 7 times. 

Your honor, not only is he responsible for  getting himself shot 7 times in the back... he is also responsible for my actions.   I was only acting in self defense... im innocent. :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Jerry so panicked over getting demolished that he's double-posting his spam now. 

one is response to your post, and the other is a response to gouko's post.

how is that double-posting?

LOL

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Vs he's a cold-blood Nazi who was out hunting peaceful protesters? :lemming:

Who said anything about his politics?

Did I say anything about his politics?

if so..................go point out where I said in my posts.

I'll wait.

(another argument that Saucer already knows he's going to lose, hence he'll just want to talk about me and nothing else)

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

It was self defense your honor, I stole the assault rifle, killed a man and injured 3 people and when I was attacked for doing so.

So now they attacked him because they knew he was a minor open-carrying when he wasn't supposed to?

Somehow you've managed to outdo Jerry. Antifa Sperg Force ho!

And can you cite a source that he stole the rifle? That's new to me.

4 hours ago, Delita said:

The last 2 people he shot were blocks away from the person he had already shot and killed which witnesses say he was yelling out that he had already taken one down. Guy is a fucking psycho and used this as an excuse to use his rifle that he jacks off to.

And Defending private property doesent give someone the right to outright start killing and murdering people with an AR :| 

so now some guy who got shot 7 times by the police is responsible for 2 guys being killed instead of the insane shooter himself? :biggrin:

If you ONLY go by the 2nd video, the kid was clearly acting in self defense. Someone tries to smash him in the head with a skateboard ffs.

The missing link is what happened prior to that.

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

So now they attacked him because they knew he was a minor open-carrying when he wasn't supposed to?

Man your comprehension skills are at an all time low :sabu:

Read what I said again, really slowly... sound out the words it may help. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Somehow you've managed to outdo Jerry. Antifa Sperg Force ho!

And can you cite a source that he stole the rifle? That's new to me.

How many 17 year old legally own rifles?

You tell us.

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So he broke the law to protect property :bena:

When dudes show up to a hot zone they have zero personal interest in with their ill fitting, mismatched COD fetish gear, swords, and rifles it's a safe bet what they really want is an opportunity to use them or at best feel powerful while intimidating people. 

There's actually paying jobs as security guards if that's what they want to do. There's nothing altruistic about their intent. 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

If you ONLY go by the 2nd video, the kid was clearly acting in self defense. Someone tries to smash him in the head with a skateboard ffs.

What happened prior to that is..............................a 17 year old from out of state who shouldn't even have a rifle in his hand, is already committing a crime by coming in from out of state with a firearm, which is an obvious sign of malicious intent.

That is what happened prior to that.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

All his shootings happened blocks apart.   Even if and it's a stretch he uses self defense for one of the shootings..... he killed multiple people and injured even more. 

Just now, Saucer said:

Jerry reeling so hard from being demolished that he's now done back-to-back double posts.  :biggrin:

Sorry dude...........that's not working.

Who said anything about his politics?

Did I say anything about the 17 year old kid's politics?

If so..............point it out.

This is the second time you are being asked to back up your claim.

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Jerry reeling so hard from being demolished that he's now done back-to-back double posts.  :biggrin:

Stop trying to sidetrack. 

The kid broke multiple laws before he even got to the protest.    Stop dodging that bro :cmpunk1:

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

He instigated and killed the first protestor which resulted in them trying to disarm him from killing any more. You can’t claim self defense in an ongoing shooting that you yourself created, unless any mass shooter can only be held accountable for the people who didn’t see it coming, and the people trying to stop him were all justified killings. It’s ridiculous 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Stop trying to sidetrack. 

The kid broke multiple laws before he even got to the protest.    Stop dodging that bro :cmpunk1:

but i'm gettin' so demolished over here.:francis: