Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

He also called black guy who got killed a maniacal tyrant. It was sarcasm. Not sure how that makes me ANTIFA or whatever. Alley-oop dunked on again. 

Your argument is that he was being sarcastic about the shooting spree part after calling him a psycho MAGA incel?

Airball. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

I've got Goobs too afraid to even take a position, Jerry going through his 4-Step Sperg Guide to Saving Face, and Remy calling me the Devil's Advocate again. I'd say that's a productive SystemWars outing. :bunny:

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Step 4: Randomly claim victory and then spam smilies and punctuation marks.

Like OMG Jerry! They TOTALLY FAVORITED the CRAZED SHOOTING SPREE theory!!!!! HELLO!!!!! OMG you're so DEMOLISHED!!!! :vince::vince::vince::vince::vince:

Wow...........you're explaining..........what you did two pages ago.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

I've got Goobs too afraid to even take a position, Jerry going through his 4-Step Sperg Guide to Saving Face, and Remy calling me the Devil's Advocate again. I'd say that's a productive SystemWars outing. :bunny:

its funny seeing him trying to put on a brave face, when he lost from the very first response to his post.

BLM tards need to stop escalating the situation with their violent protests and destruction, people are not going to accept this anarchy indefinitely as it was shown in Kenosha.

Also what a bunch of retards thinking they could just jump a guy holding a rifle.

God bless the second amendment, one of the few things America got right. 

14 minutes ago, bhytre said:

BLM tards need to stop escalating the situation with their violent protests and destruction, people are not going to accept this anarchy indefinitely as it was shown in Kenosha.

Also what a bunch of retards thinking they could just jump a guy holding a rifle.

God bless the second amendment, one of the few things America got right. 

Thanks for the third world opinion. 

:patpatpat:

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Don't be a wuss. Take a position. Jerry's tortured legal argument, Dili's crazed Nazi argument, my jury's out argument, or go off the board and pick your own? 

I already made my point in my intial post, a point that you agreed with (took you a while but you did).... So stop trying to crate useless tangent arguments. 

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I already made my point in my intial post, a point that you agreed with (took you a while but you did).... So stop trying to crate useless tangent arguments. 

Irony being he is the first to cast aspersions about people pigeon holding or labeling and he does it in spades. 

Also, let's all be honest. A white teenager "borrows" a gun to drive to another state to protect property? That sounds more like a conservative at best. 

Confirmed: they found the knife :tom: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668375/Jacob-Blake-armed-KNIFE-cops-shot-says-Wisconsin-AG.html

So lets recap

- HIs girlfriend calls the cops because he is at her residence and she flat out did not want him there

- He refuses to obey the cops once they arrive, and physically assaults as least one of them

- Despite this, they tried to NON LETHALLY take him down with a taser, which didn't work

- Then he CONTINUES to defy them, and walks towards his car where they found the knife that he likely had on him from the onset of the encounter that he could have used against the cops

So are the police still at fault? Wonder what excuses the antifa sympathizers on this board will come up with now...

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Confirmed: they found the knife :tom: 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8668375/Jacob-Blake-armed-KNIFE-cops-shot-says-Wisconsin-AG.html

So lets recap

- HIs girlfriend calls the cops because he is at her residence and she flat out did not want him there

- He refuses to obey the cops once they arrive, and physically assaults as least one of them

- Despite this, they tried to NON LETHALLY take him down with a taser, which didn't work

- Then he CONTINUES to defy them, and walks towards his car where they found the knife that he likely had on him from the onset of the encounter that he could have used against the cops

So are the police still at fault? Wonder what excuses the antifa sympathizers on this board will come up with now...

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

He didn't have the knife on him.

It was on the drivers side floor.

Why did you leave that part out?

He did not have the knife on him at any time that a cop was following right behind him to shoot him.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

He did not have the knife on him at any time that a cop was following right behind him to shoot him.

Which... he went to go grab. This case is over. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Which... he went to go grab. This case is over. 

No.

He did not have a weapon at the time he got shot.

He did not have a weapon during the ENTIRE TIME I was telling you that the cops should've physically restrained him.

Those are facts. Nothing you say changes them, now do they?

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnope

:| 

The knife was in range FFS. Whether or not he had it on him is unclear, but he clearly could have reached for it even if it was just sitting in his car. What part of that is hard to understand? He was a threat who not only showed up unwanted at his girlfriend's residence with a knife (who knows what he intended to use it for) and he repeatedly disobeyed the police when eventually confronted. 

The fact that you are continuing to somehow blame the police is ridiculous.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Guess the cops just magically knew he had a knife in there. lol. He had it the whole time, dudes getting a hell of a sentence. 

Nope. doesn't work that way.

You can't gloss over the basic facts of the case.  The cop should have already attempted to restrain him before he even opens the door to his car.

The cop did no such thing, he was too busy holding a gun and looking for a reason to fire it.