Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

How many 17 year old legally own rifles?

You tell us.

He could've borrowed it or his parents could've bought it for him. Goobs made the claim he stole it. Source?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

He could've borrowed it or his parents could've bought it for him. Goobs made the claim he stole it. Source?

The source is the common sense that no parent would allow a 17 year old to take a gun across state lines and brandish it in public............because that's not legal.

In which case..........there's MULTIPLE people in that family who have committed crimes.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

He cannot legally own a gun Genius. 

Come one... think through it slowly... you're almost there :mj:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry dude...........that's not working.

Who said anything about his politics?

Gee I don't know. Dili called him a MAGA cunt and incel trash  who went on "a shooting spree." Remy and Goobs favorited the shooting spree post. Does that count?

Just now, Goukosan said:

He cannot legally own a gun Genius. 

Come one... think through it slowly... you're almost there :mj:

He can legally borrow one, genius. So he did he steal it from? Source?

7 minutes ago, Delita said:

He instigated and killed the first protestor which resulted in them trying to disarm him from killing any more. You can’t claim self defense in an ongoing shooting that you yourself created, unless any mass shooter can only be held accountable for the people who didn’t see it coming, and the people trying to stop him were all justified killings. It’s ridiculous 

You didn't know that If you shoot someone in public and people attack you.  You can defend yourself and EVERYTHING that happens after is self defense? :grimaceleft:

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Gee I don't know. Dili called him a MAGA cunt and incel trash  who went on "a shooting spree." Remy and Goobs favorited the shooting spree post. Does that count?

Nope.

None of gouko's posts regarding your "self-defense" argument does he ever bring up the kids politics.

Because you don't need to in order to make the kid look in the wrong.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Not to do something illegal. Like take it in public.

And especially across state lines.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You didn't know that If you shoot someone in public and people attack you.  You can defend yourself and EVERYTHING that happens after is self defense? :grimaceleft:

That's the dumb logic that people wanting anarchy and cheering the dumb murderer on thinks.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The source is the common sense that no parent would allow a 17 year old to take a gun across state lines and brandish it in public............because that's not legal.

In which case..........there's MULTIPLE people in that family who have committed crimes.

Pick:

1. He stole the gun from his parents.

2. His parents gave him the gun and permission to take it to Konosha last night.

And while we're at it, give me a source that he crossed state lines. He lives 30 minutes outside of Konosha from what I've read. 

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

No he cannot legally borrow one (because he cannot legally own one) and no he cannot carry the gun he illegally has in his possession across state lines. 

Is this the hill you're choosing to die on?  It's so bad you're saying "Bbbbbbut he could have borrowed it" :ovolol:

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Man are you ok?  Not once did I bring up this kids politics. (Because that's irrelevant) You're really desperate aren't you?  Pathetic :viktor:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

None of gouko's posts regarding your "self-defense" argument does he ever bring up the kids politics.

Because you don't need to in order to make the kid look in the wrong.

Let's ask Goobs.

Goobs, are you running with Jerry's retarded argument that by being a 17-old minor who's open-carrying when you're supposed to be 18 or older, that proves malicious intent on his part, and therefore regardless of what happened, he forfeited his right to self-defense?

Or are you going with cold-blooded Nazi?

I mean those are two fabulous choices. 

2 hours ago, Delita said:

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.

Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by police, this young bright 17 year old kid wouldn’t have gone crazy and went on a shooting spree killing 2 people and injuring 3. Jacob Blake should be behind bars, not this innocent victim :feelsbadman:

6 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Since Saucer is having another senior moment I'll refresh everyone on the post in question, which the kids politics nor him being an incel even came up. Saucer has moved on to the making shit up portion of argue edging. 

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No he cannot legally borrow one (because he cannot legally own one) and no he cannot carry the gun he illegally has in his possession across state lines. 

Is this the hill you're choosing to die on?  It's so bad you're saying "Bbbbbbut he could have borrowed it" :ovolol:

Then why are minors allowed to practice shooting guns at ranges, genius?

Again, source for who he stole it from. And now, source that he carried a gun across state lines. Show em.

Just now, Saucer said:

Then why are minors allowed to practice shooting guns at ranges, genius?

Again, source for who he stole it from. And now, source that he carried a gun across state lines. Show em.

A shooting range? really a shooting range..... what a pathetic argument.    Man you really are desperate...... this fool said a shooting range :ovolol:

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Let's ask Goobs.

Goobs, are you running with Jerry's retarded argument that by being a 17-old minor who's open-carrying when you're supposed to be 18 or older, that proves malicious intent on his part, and therefore regardless of what happened, he forfeited his right to self-defense?

Okay let's good with Gouko's word:

41 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So he broke the law to protect property :bena:

28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So he did brake the law to protect property.... ok gotcha. 

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

All his shootings happened blocks apart.   Even if and it's a stretch he uses self defense for one of the shootings..... he killed multiple people and injured even more. 

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Stop trying to sidetrack. 

The kid broke multiple laws before he even got to the protest.    Stop dodging that bro :cmpunk1:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................so how many Nazi references did gouko make there?

You've been portrayed as having reading comprehension issues and intentionally putting words in other people mouths.

Can't say you've done anything to rebuke that.

18 minutes ago, Delita said:

He instigated and killed the first protestor which resulted in them trying to disarm him from killing any more. You can’t claim self defense in an ongoing shooting that you yourself created, unless any mass shooter can only be held accountable for the people who didn’t see it coming, and the people trying to stop him were all justified killings. It’s ridiculous 

What evidence is there that he instigated the altercation with redshirt guy? We have video of redshirt guy chasing after him and throwing something at him, which some people claim was a molotov, but I think it was something else.

7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Let's ask Goobs.

Damn bro.... you're really reeling now.   You're now trying to box me into choosing between two points that I never made. 

All this to try to distract from the kid breaking multiple laws on his way to the protest? :mj:

Edited by Goukosan