Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

Just now, jehurey said:

That's amazing.

Too bad that isn't what happened here.

Hey I can do that too.

If Freddy Krueger jumps out of my dreams......I have the right to grab the nearest gun to use on him.

Damn, what a solid argument.

No counter-argument. You lose as always. Have you finally cleaned your room?

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

Just now, Saucer said:

No counter-argument. You lose as always. Have you finally cleaned your room?

you already lost this argument by pretending to OMIT FACTS and playing stupid.

We know that you are aware that you lost..........because you're trying to just talk about me (again)

Just now, jehurey said:

he took a gun that he has no authority to use. and you would to prove that he saw this threat that spurned him to get the weapon in the first place.

you don't have any such proof of those things.

Oh I don't know maybe the countless hours of video showing Kenosha getting torched by violent rioters?

Just now, jehurey said:

you already lost this argument by pretending to OMIT FACTS and playing stupid.

We know that you are aware that you lost..........because you're trying to just talk about me (again)

Omitting your retarded argument that a minor illegally in possession of a firearm proves malicious intent and thereby he forfeits his right to self-defense. Welcome aboard the sperg-go-round. 

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Oh I don't know maybe the countless hours of video showing Kenosha getting torched by violent rioters?

oh..........so, if i see video of something happening in some other place, i have a right to assume that the nearest white guy near me is a threat.

so i should run out to the street and point a gun at them?

I mean..................do you really want to PLAY THIS LEVEL OF STUPID in front of me right now.

Do you honestly think this is making you look good?

Just now, Saucer said:

Omitting your retarded argument that a minor illegally in possession of a firearm proves malicious intent

its not a retarded argument.

dude.............nobody is buying what you are selling. Not EVEN GHOST.

Think about that. lol

Just now, jehurey said:

oh..........so, if i see video of something happening in some other place, i have a right to assume that the nearest white guy near me is a threat.

so i should run out to the street and point a gun at them?

I mean..................do you really want to PLAY THIS LEVEL OF STUPID in front of me right now.

Do you honestly think this is making you look good?

And out come the retarded straw men as a fall back. 

Just now, Saucer said:

It's fully on Corky.

no it isn't.

Dude..........i know you're trying really hard to look confident here. But it isn't working.

Seeing you double-down on this makes you look reaaaaaaaaaaally butthurt.

You don't have any logic on your side. And we all know it. Why are you continuing to double-down on your weak argument that even you know doesn't hold any water?

You're just giving me a bigger smile on my face, by doing so.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no it isn't.

Dude..........i know you're trying really hard to look confident here. But it isn't working.

Seeing you double-down on this makes you look reaaaaaaaaaaally butthurt.

You don't have any logic on your side. And we all know it. Why are you continuing to double-down on your weak argument that even you know doesn't hold any water?

You're just giving me a bigger smile on my face, by doing so.

You're down to "nah-ah" and dumb straw men. You're already out of gas.

Go clean your room.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

You're down to "nah-ah" and dumb straw men. You're already out of gas.

Go clean your room.

Dude, its funny watching you project.

The last thing you typed was some other made-up scenario that doesn't apply. And that was several posts ago.

You've BEEN OUT of gas for quite a few posts. We're sitting him chuckling at you swinging at air.

Why give me the satisfaction? I don't expect you to make such weak arguments, this often.

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude, its funny watching you project.

And now you're down to Step 3: I know you are but what am I?

Jerry, you must get the last word in. Everyone will think you're x10 even more of a loser if you don't. Spam, Jerry, spam as if your life depends on it!

It's funny how the Antifa Sperg Force went from caricaturing the kid as a Nazi out hunting peaceful protesters to making tortured legal arguments on why he forfeited his right to self-defense because he was minor open carrying when he shouldn't have been.

Oh how the bar fell.