Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The cop yells drop The knife in the video lol

And the video shows no knife.

Who am I supposed to believe? You and a cop who clearly isn't following protocols........or my eyes?

If the cop were actually threatened, he wouldn't be leisurely following him a foot behind.

Edited by jehurey
28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And the video shows no knife.

Who am I supposed to believe? You and a cop who clearly isn't following protocols........or my eyes?

If the cop were actually threatened, he wouldn't be leisurely following him a foot behind.

How would you be able to tell? The video is clearly recorded on a Samsung device, blurry af. 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you don't need to have a freeze frame when you have the entire video.

As he walks around the car..........you see BOTH OF HIS ARMS swing freely. Nothing is in his hands.

That is the opportunity to take control of his arms.

The cops did not do that.

they didn't take any chances which is what they're trained to do, it's the American way and you better like it 

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

they didn't take any chances which is what they're trained to do, it's the American way and you better like it 

No they didn't do their job.

Their job isn't to be cowards..........maybe that's why you thought of it.

Edited by jehurey
20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you don't need to have a freeze frame when you have the entire video.

As he walks around the car..........you see BOTH OF HIS ARMS swing freely. Nothing is in his hands.

That is the opportunity to take control of his arms.

The cops did not do that.

Then why do the cops shout drop the knife?

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You absolutely have to prove if something was not there. I have video evidence, as well as the cops saying drop the knife. 

you have... well, nothing really. 

Come on dude we all know the aggressive, uncooperative rapist gets the benefit of the doubt. The cops who are just trying to keep the peace and already tried to de-escalate the situation can't be trusted.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Come on dude we all know the aggressive, uncooperative rapist gets the benefit of the doubt. The cops who are just trying to keep the peace can't be trusted.

You should probably clean the thread up. Jerry is clearly trying to do merry go round posting... failing, but still trying his hardest. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. I don't

I don't have to prove a negative......................because you're the one making the BASELESS ACCUSATION.

You are the one making the claim..............you're the one who has to prove it.

You're the one pulling it completely out of your own ass.

You're stalling..................you obviously have nothing.

Come back when you have something.

But you're also making the implication that the cops are deliberately lying about the knife, probably because you think they're looking for an excuse to be violent towards the guy. Where is your evidence for that?

But you're also making the implication that the cops are deliberately lying about the knife, probably because you think they're looking for an excuse to use violence against the guy. Where is your evidence for that?

Yeah.

...........because I have video evidence. And no knife was reported.

You see how that works?

I say that his hands have no weapon...........I use the evidence available to show just that.

Maybe you guys should try that method.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

But you're also making the implication that the cops are deliberately lying about the knife, probably because you think they're looking for an excuse to be violent towards the guy. Where is your evidence for that?

I have already provided proof, jerry hasn’t. Sounds like a 3 day ban to me. 

While there isn't concrete proof for either side, im absolutely going to believe the cop over a known criminal who was clearly looking for trouble (and found it). 

that said im locking this thread and hiding your posts. Until i see concrete proof consider this discussion on the potential weapon over.

• Thanks 1

Im unlocking this thread, but there will be NO MORE arguing about the knife unless one of you can post a legitimate source that 100% confirms the knife's existence or 100% denies it.

Agreed.

We're not talking about a knife. I know I won't be.

The latest news from CNN updates:

The Kenosha county District Attorney is pushing for the feds to come in and investigate the police for any misconduct:

Kenosha District Attorney says he hopes federal prosecutors will pursue a civil rights investigation

Michael Graveley, the district attorney of Kenosha County, said on Monday that he hopes the US Attorney's Office and federal prosecutors would conduct a parallel investigation into the shooting of Jacob Blake. 

"The US Attorney's Office and federal prosecutors have reached out offering their assistance today," Graveley said. "It's my hope that they will do a parallel civil rights investigation so the feds, also police, and prosecute any alleged police misconduct." 

"And so I'm hoping they will do an investigation that takes place at the same time, which will allow this community to heal sooner because independent prosecuting agencies will be able to make determinations at the same time about whether any criminal charges will be produced," he added.

He added that the Attorney General's office and their prosecuting agency had also reached out to offer assistance.

Their own District Attorney seems to be pushing for it.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Im unlocking this thread, but there will be NO MORE arguing about the knife unless one of you can post a legitimate source that 100% confirms the knife's existence or 100% denies it.

Appreciate the clean up. This is all I’m interested in as well, guess we will find out soon. 

Either way, I’m assuming Blake is going to jail for sexual assault? I’m just curious why everything about the case is sooooo hush hush at the moment. Can’t help but feel for the kids.