Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

13 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Pretty much karma kicking him in the ass. Like I said, the cop and him will be friendly cellmates soon. 

Yes, but you're going on about covering up because people mentioned you're always thinking about cock. 

Edited by Liquid
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Please tell me how the cop is supposed to know that he’s not going to go and reach for a gun IN HIS CAR? Do you think they’re mind readers? If the guy can assault a cop then he’s capable of snapping and doing just that.

I can’t believe how unreasonable you guys are being. You’re basically justifying violence against cops from criminals who could have avoided this situation in the first place by just following basic directions.

Actually that would compel him to do one of two things, based on his training:

1.) IMMEDIATELY GRAB AND RESTRAIN HIM FROM ENTERING THE CAR.

Him FOLLOWING WITH A GUN prevents him restraining him because he's holding a gun in his hands.

or 2.) Retreat behind cover in the event he is getting a weapon.

Dude...............your bullshit simply doesn't work for anybody who can think.  It doesn't hold any water.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Him FOLLOWING WITH A GUN prevents him restraining him because he's holding a gun in his hands.

Dude...............your bullshit simply doesn't work for anybody who can think.  It doesn't hold any water.

Actually both parties were in the wrong.  The cops should have restrained him instead of shooting him.

The suspect should have obeyed the simple direction to stop what he was doing instead of reaching into his car.

Was a very easily avoidable situation on both sides. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Actually both parties were in the wrong.  The cops should have restrained him instead of shooting him.

The suspect should have obeyed the simple direction to stop what he was doing instead of reaching into his car.

Was a very easily avoidable situation on both sides. 

No..............the cops have a non-lethal remedy in the event he's not obeying orders.

You're not understanding something VERY SIMPLE.

One side had training.

One side has SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS

And one side has multiple people to report to, and can be told to change their training or protocols as needed.

You don't get to apply EQUAL BLAME here.

Sorry, that bullshit doesn't work. We train police FOR WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT OBEY.

There is training and protocols in place, ALREADY.

The cop didn't follow it.

The cop is absolutely completely at-fault for the shooting taking place.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Run for cover :D You do realize that there were a bunch of people in the area right? The cops still have an obligation to protect themselves and others. If they ran in the case that the guy did have a gun, who’s to tell how many people (civilian or cop) would have been injured or killed in the ensuing gunfight? Then the cops would have been criticized for their lack of action. It’s a lose-lose situation for them, and your attempt at trying to defend a known criminal (rapist apparently if ghostz is right) who assaulted the cops and escalated the situation in the first place comes off as completely illogical.

I dont know what took place before the video. In the case of a guy walking over to his car with his children in it to possibly get a weapon, if a cop who is in arms reach of man with four other cops backing him up can't restrain a dude for a few seconds with that much lead time he shouldn't be a cop. Cowardly people will of course defend cowardly actions because that's how their brains are wired but a cowardly cop isn't of any use to a community. 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Run for cover :D You do realize that there were a bunch of people in the area right? The cops still have an obligation to protect themselves and others

No, they clearly do not have an obligation based on their actions.

Dude..............you really don't know anything about cops, do you?

There is NO OBLIGATION to "serve and protect" that is literally a marketing slogan.

That is not in their protocols. They only protect themselves.

They do NOT aim for limbs

They do NOT restrict ammo to just single shots, they empty their mags. (hence all of those shots).

You really don't know shit.

This gets better and better....the cops DID use a taser on the guy but it didn’t work 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/police-used-taser-grappled-jacob-blake-before-shooting-witnesses-2020-8

So they tried their best to defuse the situation using non lethal means against a violent criminal who repeatedly refused to stop resisting....but of course it’s all their fault. 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This gets better and better....the cops DID use a taser on the guy but it didn’t work 

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/police-used-taser-grappled-jacob-blake-before-shooting-witnesses-2020-8

So they tried their best to defuse the situation using non lethal means against a violent criminal who repeatedly refused to stop resisting....but of course it’s all their fault. 

Then they should restrain him with appropriate force.

They never attempted.

I love how you think you keep on finding smoking gun pieces of information, when the smoking gun is the video which shows an officer leisurely following a man, and he is well within reach of grabbing him to prevent him from entering the car.  And there's 3 other officers there to ensure that they have enough manpower to grab him.

There's nothing you can say that is going to make our eyes lie to us about that simple fact.

Edited by jehurey
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then they should restrain him with appropriate force.

They never attempted.

I love how you think you keep on finding smoking gun pieces of information, when the smoking gun is the video which shows an officer leisurely following a man, and he is well within reach of grabbing him to prevent him from entering the car.  And there's 3 other officers there to ensure that they have enough manpower to grab him.

There's nothing you can say that is going to make our eyes lie to us about that simple fact.

There is a video of him and the cops wrestling, so apparently there was an attempt at this too. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So wait... I thought you said they were justified in going for guns first without trying non lethal methods. :bena:

26 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

There is a video of him and the cops wrestling, so apparently there was an attempt at this too. 

And they need to keep doing it.

If I have 4 on my side, and one enemy..............I should have the confidence that the 4 of us will get the job done.

If 4 people don't have the confidence of restraining one man............then they need to be re-assigned and not be cops.

OR............we need to DEFUND these types of officers and create a special unit of officer that has special physical ability training that includes martial arts, and have physical requirements to hire big strong people that have ability to perform body takedowns or grapple's.

We can make changes, as we see fit, and assign the money to get the right people to do the job.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And they need to keep doing it.

If I have 4 on my side, and one enemy..............I should have the confidence that the 4 of us will get the job done.

If 4 people don't have the confidence of restraining one man............then they need to be re-assigned and not be cops.

OR............we need to DEFUND these types of officers and create a special unit of officer that has special physical ability training that includes martial arts, and have physical requirements to hire big strong people that have ability to perform body takedowns or grapple's.

We can make changes, as we see fit, and assign the money to get the right people to do the job.

Did he have a knife ?

38 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Did he have a knife ?

Well, if they already had a physical altercation with him before, they would know that he didn't pull out any weapon, nor would they have felt one on him.

12 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m not sure if this is a sentence bro 

Except you do understand it.

They already had a physical altercation seconds before the video that you see. So they already know that he doesn't have a weapon on him.

You got no excuse now.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you do understand it.

They already had a physical altercation seconds before the video that you see. So they already know that he doesn't have a weapon on him.

You got no excuse now.

There are reports he had a knife and cops wrrr screaming DROP THE KNIFE. I have no idea if it’s valid... which is what I’m asking. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

There are reports he had a knife and cops wrrr screaming DROP THE KNIFE. I have no idea if it’s valid... which is what I’m asking. 

Well.........you have unfounded reports.

I have a video.