Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Appreciate the clean up. This is all I’m interested in as well, guess we will find out soon. 

Either way, I’m assuming Blake is going to jail for sexual assault? I’m just curious why everything about the case is sooooo hush hush at the moment. Can’t help but feel for the kids. 

Well, for starters.

That sexual assault allegation ISN'T "this case"

"this case" is the shooting.................is that not correct?

So, after you congratulated Twinblade for getting this thread back on track...........you specifically talk about something that is NOT about the shooting incident, but rather another case entirely.

So you're derailing.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, for starters.

That sexual assault allegation ISN'T "this case"

"this case" is the shooting.................is that not correct?

So, after you congratulated Twinblade for getting this thread back on track...........you specifically talk about something that is NOT about the shooting incident, but rather another case entirely.

So you're derailing.

The warrant and sexual assault case were the reason for this arrest in the first place, apparently... still waiting to hear more on that, though. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The warrant and sexual assault case were the reason for this arrest in the first place, apparently... still waiting to hear more on that, though. 

Ah, so a sexual assault didn't occur on the date of this incident.

And the cops serving a warrant ended up messing up so bad that their own district attorney is calling on the feds to investigate their misconduct.

And he could very well be guilty of sexual assault..............and it doesn't change the police misconduct, which is the entire point of this thread.

Right?  The entire point of this thread are the bullets that went off into his back, correct?

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

And the cops serving a warrant ended up messing up so bad that their own district attorney is calling on the feds to investigate their misconduct.

And he could very well be guilty of sexual assault..............and it doesn't change the police misconduct, which is the entire point of this thread.

Right?  The entire point of this thread are the bullets that went off into his back, correct?

Well, they called on the feds to search for possible misconduct per your source. 

what we do know:

he wrestled with cops

he was tazed, but got free

officers thought he might have a weapon

he went to his car, and reached it

and got shot

it is literally impossible to come to a conclusion based on this, but I’m not surprised you already have. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Well, they called on the feds to search for possible misconduct per your source. 

what we do know:

he wrestled with cops

he was tazed, but got free

officers thought he might have a weapon

he went to his car, and reached it

and got shot

it is literally impossible to come to a conclusion based on this, but I’m not surprised you already have. 

Well, the district attorney clearly knows more than we do.

..................aaaaaaaaaaaaand he just called on the feds to investigate the cops on their misconduct.

That should tell you something right there.

Really?  Where did I type my conclusion?

Go highlight in my previous post where I have come to a conclusion.

I'll wait.

Edited by jehurey

Well, the district attorney clearly knows more than we do.

..................aaaaaaaaaaaaand he just called on the feds to investigate the cops on their misconduct.

That should tell you something right there.

Really?  Where did I type my conclusion?

Go highlight in my previous post where I have come to a conclusion.

I'll wait.

Again, your link doesn’t say he’s calling on them to investigate misconduct. It’s alleged misconduct, meaning he doesn’t know. 

....again. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Again, your link doesn’t say he’s calling on them to investigate misconduct. It’s alleged misconduct, meaning he doesn’t know. 

....again. 

Yes he is pushing for them to investigate.

Let's do some basic reading, shall we?

"It's my hope that they will do a parallel civil rights investigation so the feds, also police, and prosecute any alleged police misconduct." 

"it's my hope that they will"

Not only does he just say "investigate" but he even goes so far as to talk about prosecute any alleged misconduct.

So............I am pretty sure he is pushing for the feds to come in and AT MINIMUM do an investigation, even though his quote is actually more reaching that I originally gave him credit for.

Yes he is pushing for them to investigate.

Let's do some basic reading, shall we?

"it's my hope that they will"

Not only does he just say "investigate" but he even goes so far as to talk about prosecute any alleged misconduct.

So............I am pretty sure he is pushing for the feds to come in and AT MINIMUM do an investigation, even though his quote is actually more reaching that I originally gave him credit for.

Do you know what the word alleged means? Because it doesn’t mean confirmed. :bena:

Edited by ghostz life matters

Do you know what the word alleged me? Because it doesn’t mean confirmed. :bena:

Except we are talking about what the District Attorney is pushing for.

Why are you trying to argue some other tangent?

I made a very simple claim................that the District Attorney is clearly advocating for the feds to come in and investigate.

I just prove that HE SAID that very thing.

Your tangent isn't going to stop from what I just said from being true.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except we are talking about what the District Attorney is pushing for.

Why are you trying to argue some other tangent?

I made a very simple claim................that the District Attorney is clearly advocating for the feds to come in and investigate.

I just prove that HE SAID that very thing.

Your tangent isn't going to stop from what I just said from being true.

No.. you, you said they were coming in to investigate THEIR misconduct. Like it’s factual that there was some. 

Now you’re back pedaling claiming they’re just there to simply investigate, which I said from the beginning. 

Glad we agree and you decided to backtrack, now we can move on. 

No.. you, you said they were coming in to investigate THE misconduct. Like it’s factual that there was some. 

Now you’re back pedaling claiming they’re just there to simply investigate, which I said from the beginning. 

Glad we agree and you decided to backtrack, now we can move on. 

No.

LETS READ AGAIN, because you apparently you have trouble reading and understanding basic words:

My very own post:

The latest news from CNN updates:

The Kenosha county District Attorney is pushing for the feds to come in and investigate the police for any misconduct:

Notice how I specifically went out of the way to end the sentence, for them to investigate FOR ANY misconduct?

You got anymore things that you clearly mis-read??????????

No.

LETS READ AGAIN, because you apparently you have trouble reading and understanding basic words:

My very own post:

Notice how I specifically went out of the way to end the sentence, for them to investigate FOR ANY misconduct?

You got anymore things that you clearly mis-read??????????

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes, it’s like you don’t even know what you type. 

as I said, you now agree with me here. We can now move on. 

Yikes, it’s like you don’t even know what you type. 

as I said, you now agree with me here. We can now move on. 

Except you clearly saw how I typed the end of my post.

I don't need to agree to something I already typed...............and you overlooked.

So you agree you overlooked.

Speaking of other thing you are overlooking....................you are clearly going out of your way to say that the police ALLEGEDLY may be investigated for misconduct.

So you are going to give John Blake the same standards, correct?

he's not a rapist................he's ALLEGED to be a rapist, correct?

I'm gonna need that clarification from you.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except you clearly saw how I typed the end of my post.

I don't need to agree to something I already typed...............and you overlooked.

So you agree you overlooked.

Speaking of other thing you are overlooking....................you are clearly going out of your way to say that the police ALLEGEDLY may be investigated for misconduct.

So you are going to give John Blake the same standards, correct?

he's not a rapist................he's ALLEGED to be a rapist, correct?

I'm gonna need that clarification from you.

You don’t even know his name. Lol. John Blake. 

have a fun night posting, you proved right there you know nothing. 

You don’t even know his name. Lol. John Blake. 

have a fun night posting, you proved right there you know nothing. 

So you're not giving him the same standards as the cops?

So you're a hypocrite on this subject, with an obvious bias????????????

Thanks for letting us know about that............it will dictate the rest of this thread.

the white dude at the very end (bottom video) :D :D “shoot me, n word!” Holy fuck WTF :kaz:

edit: he got shot in the head a little later. Welp guess he got what he wanted, Jesus. I’m wondering if this is a female to male trans person tho, sure seems like it. Must also identify as black 

2 people died in the riots last night. All because some lowlife would rather be a rebel than just follow some very basic directions from law enforcement. Sad, and the Democrats are still encouraging this type of violence while Trump Is doing his best to maintain law and order.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

2 people died in the riots last night. All because some lowlife would rather be a rebel than just follow some very basic directions from law enforcement. Sad, and the Democrats are still encouraging this type of violence while Trump Is doing his best to maintain law and order.

You get a Venmo deposit for each of these posts?

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings.