Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

MIchael Moore, who predicted Trump would win in 2016 is now shitting himself because he thinks Trump is on track to win again

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even walk around in broad daylight in PUBLIC spaces without the risk of being assaulted and nearly raped.     Guess defunding the police wasn't exactly the smartest choice after all...

You don't even know what rape is, shut the fuck up.

Sure, but you're talking hundreds of thousands in a city of 8.4 million. If 400,000 left it would be a 5% decrease. Does that shift the total major crimes per capita? Of course, but not far enough for

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

Can't even walk around in broad daylight in PUBLIC spaces without the risk of being assaulted and nearly raped.  

Guess defunding the police wasn't exactly the smartest choice after all...what a shocker? DeBlasio has turned New York into a crime ridden cesspool and should be ashamed of himself.

Trump and his administration making Law & Order the pillar of his re-election campaign is working wonders, and will be the main differentiator this election.

• Upvote 1

I love how when a rich white man is accused sexually assaulting 2 dozen women, stealing and defrauding tens of millions of dollars, breaks laws just to spite his political rivals, and nearly everyone who helped him become president either went to jail or avoided jail because he pulled strings so-called conservatives have no problem bowing down and licking his boots. 

I agree he has a shot to win. I don’t think he will but it’s a legitimate chance still. Michael Moore is just trying more to say that voters shouldn’t get complacent and expect Biden to win. I myself remind everyone I talk to to be sure to vote in November and how important it is. This election has a shot at being one of the most participated general elections ever. 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I agree he has a shot to win. I don’t think he will but it’s a legitimate chance still. Michael Moore is just trying more to say that voters shouldn’t get complacent and expect Biden to win. I myself remind everyone I talk to to be sure to vote in November and how important it is. This election has a shot at being one of the most participated general elections ever. 

I mean he's probably going to win which is one thing. It's just sad how many sycophants and sociopaths are happy about it. 

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Can't even walk around in broad daylight in PUBLIC spaces without the risk of being assaulted and nearly raped.  

Guess defunding the police wasn't exactly the smartest choice after all...what a shocker? DeBlasio has turned New York into a crime ridden cesspool and should be ashamed of himself.

Major crimes overall are down 2% YOY and rape reports are down 25%.

What NYC has seen an increase of is entirely gun related.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Trump and his administration making Law & Order the pillar of his re-election campaign is working wonders, and will be the main differentiator this election.

Rapes are down 25% in NYC.  Total crime is down 2% year over year :mjpls:.

15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Rapes are down 25% in NYC.  Total crime is down 2% year over year :mjpls:.

Twinblade who doesn't even live in NYC has been whining about crime for months because daily mail and new york post have been telling him that. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Maybe if they chose someone a little more exciting people may actually want to vote for that person. It's reasonable people would be complacent with Joe. He puts himself and everyone else to sleep. Oh imagine the hope for the future if it were a Yang/Gabbard ticket. Instead it's a pliable sponge with dementia and conservative law and order woman. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Maybe if they chose someone a little more exciting people may actually want to vote for that person. It's reasonable people would be complacent with Joe. He puts himself and everyone else to sleep. Oh imagine the hope for the future if it were a Yang/Gabbard ticket. Instead it's a pliable sponge with dementia and conservative law and order woman. 

If we turn out, all those dem bills that have been sitting dormant on Mitch’s desk could start getting passed. Imagine how much could actually get done with a dem senate and executive branch. There’s a lot more than just Biden at stake here. This next Congress also determines rules for the next decade. 

6 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Major crimes overall are down 2% YOY and rape reports are down 25%.

What NYC has seen an increase of is entirely gun related.

Hundreds of thousands of people have left the city. Do those stats take that into consideration?

22 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

What impact do you think that would have?

It makes a difference. Its why the CHOP zone in seattle was technically the most violent place in the country even though there were only 2 shootings. The amount of crime in relation to the number of people should be the best indicator of how violent an area is.

I'm not from the US, but you can bet your ass I'm worried for you guys down there.  No matter which way it goes, things are going to get real messy.  It sucks seeing the country like this.  If you motherfuckers just worked together and were actually united like the name suggests, you're easily the greatest nation in the world and would be unstoppable.. but sadly you're not.  Systemically divided, and honestly fundamentally rotten to the core.  Obviously a lot of what's happening is necessary to promote and encourage the change needed, but it's just gonna get really messy and could tear the country apart.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm not from the US, but you can bet your ass I'm worried for you guys down there.  No matter which way it goes, things are going to get real messy.  It sucks seeing the country like this.  If you motherfuckers just worked together and were actually united like the name suggests, you're easily the greatest nation in the world and would be unstoppable.. but sadly you're not.  Systemically divided, and honestly fundamentally rotten to the core.  Obviously a lot of what's happening is necessary to promote and encourage the change needed, but it's just gonna get really messy and could tear the country apart.

I was going to like this until I saw “the change needed... lol”