Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

2 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

They can unfortunately spin this in may ways in favor of Trump.  People already mentioned a few reasons but also.

Any political attacks against Trump or badmouthing his character will also be suspended due to his illness.  People could begin to sympathize with him as well.  He might get out of debates.  If he recovers quickly he can then say "see? not so bad?"  Even if he's lying about it, he could claim after quick recovery that he is now immune to Covid and his opponent who is elderly is still at risk.   Who would you rather have as president during pandemic he might say.  Someone immune or someone who can still die from covid?  Even if he can get reinfected, alot of people will still think he has immunity.

No, not really.

There is now a sequence from the debate that will now get absolutely hammered home by Biden's campaign and the media.

Trump mocking Biden for wearing a mask..........those are going to be some of the most infamous words even said by a president.

Those are famous last words, he mocks Biden.

Biden says "it matters.........IT MATTERS"

Trump gets the virus.

Biden doesn't.

And then Biden, with Trump trying to talk over him, Biden just stares directly at the camera and tries to talk to the American people and says:

"you need to take this seriously because he is not"

The White House getting a virus outbreak, as we now enter the fall season in which infections are on their way up, this absolutely cements that.

Trump is going to lose old people voting for him. There is absolutely no doubt about this.

• Like 1
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Let’s talk about Biden’s policy’s and hatred for blacks, then. They’re super predators that are “beyond the pale”.  Let’s also talk about how he said “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”. :tom:

trump is an advocate for white supremacy. STFU and drop the racial stuff. 

10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Let’s talk about Biden’s policies and hatred for blacks, then. They’re super predators that are “beyond the pale”.  Let’s also talk about how he said “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”. :tom:

Is that what you think a policy is, ghostz?

Edited by Kitad
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

trump is an advocate for white supremacy. STFU and drop the racial stuff. 

He said of course I condemn it. Tf lmao. Regardless, these are actual quotes from Biden. Actual polices he put into place, because of “super predators that are beyond the pale”

:D 

2 minutes ago, Kitad said:

So I guess Biden and KopMala are the true LAW AND ORDER ticket

Trump just lost the suburbs

Sounds like Biden is gonna be worse than Trump. He doesn’t believe in rehabilitation, and thinks blacks are super predators. Watch the video, it’s evident. If you’re black and break the law, you’re getting “taken off the streets with no chance for rehabilitation” 

Damn bro! :D 

This guy really can't stop talking about black people.

We're talking about Trump's failure on the virus.......and he just wants to redirect everything to talking about black people again?

Over and over.

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Sounds like Biden is gonna be worse than Trump. He doesn’t believe in rehabilitation, and thinks blacks are super predators. Watch the video, it’s evident. If you’re black and break the law, you’re getting “taken off the streets with no chance for rehabilitation” 

Damn bro! :D 

Well if you do believe in rehabilitation, why do you think that Biden's couldn't have changed his opinion from 30 years ago?

Edited by Kitad

Utah Senator Mike Lee has now tested positive for coronavirus.

Mike Lee, along with almost all major Republican senators, met with Supreme Court Justice nominee Amy Barrett during this past week.

1 minute ago, Kitad said:

Well if you do believe in rehabilitation, why do you think that Biden's couldn't have changed his opinion from 30 years ago?

What makes you think it has? He literally just said “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”

Edited by ghostz life matters
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

let's steer the convo back to weak ass trump having covid. ghostz, drop your idiotic racial posts or i'll ban you. 

Works for me, racist Biden ain’t winnin, and this corona virus is just another win for trump. The dude can’t lose. Biden would shrivel, and trump will be sure to point that out :bow:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Works for me, racist Biden ain’t winnin, and this corona virus is just another win for trump. The dude can’t lose. Biden would shrivel, and trump will be sure to point that out :bow:

whatever helps you sleep at night lol. thanks. 

15 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

What makes you think it has? He literally just said “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”

Wouldn't that imply the opposite though? That he is in the side of black people now?

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

What if he's using this as an excuse to resign. That way he can say that he's not resigning because he knows he's losing, but rather "it was da virus!!!"

See, the first sign of sus that I see is that BOTH Trump and Melania tested positive?

What???? We're supposed to believe that they get within 6 feet of each for any measurable period of time? C'mon.

He needs to stay president in order to avoid prison, so this is not good for him.

got to say its been entertaining watching trump fagots lose their mind over this on other sites. This shit stain deserves as much sympathy and prayers as he gave the families of 200,000 + dead.