Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

That probably was Twinblade, first thing he went to was bbbbbut the survivability rate 

Great job talking shit about someone who doesn’t even post on this toxic forum anymore. You must both feel so big and powerful right now.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Great job talking shit about someone who doesn’t even post on this toxic forum anymore. You must both feel so big and powerful right now.

Anytime Trump has a bad week you claim you don't post here anymore but you sure do post alot when he has a good one. 

That boy in the vid repeating the same talking points you have been spewing for months on end.   When you hear someone say those same taking points out loud, you realized how dumb it sounds right? :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
47 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

"Everything I don't like is a conspiracy theory" 

LMAO. Gotta love these people. 

Scifi Device. 

Biden infected Trump. 

Satanic Curse on Trump. 

Check, check and Check..... You cannot help yourself with the batshit conspiracy theories :drake: