Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

So, just this morning alone, we have confirmation of Wisconsin Republican Senator Ron Johnson and Chris Christie have been confirmed positive.

And Chris Christie was near Trump within 3 to 4 feet as they were doing debate prep, which occurred during Saturday through Monday.

That Doctors Press Conference was bordering on becoming a Trump-like shitshow.

They weren't answering questions. They kept on making vague, lawyer-like answers.

"he not on oxygen right now"

"So does that mean he has not been on oxygen at any time?"

[doctor repeats same exact words, verbatim]

But the doctors said that they had initiated treatments 72 hours ago. Which means that Trump was lying Thursday night about not having been diagnosed yet, because his timeline puts his diagnosis at 36 hours ago (late Thursday midnight).

After the doctor was being bombarded with specific questions, he starts cocking an attitude and has this angry-smile on his face and then abruptly ends the press conference without letting any of the other 9 doctors field any questions.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

That Doctors Press Conference was bordering on becoming a Trump-like shitshow.

They weren't answering questions. They kept on making vague, lawyer-like answers.

"he not on oxygen right now"

"So does that mean he has not been on oxygen at any time?"

[doctor repeats same exact words, verbatim]

But the doctors said that they had initiated treatments 72 hours ago. Which means that Trump was lying Thursday night about not having been diagnosed yet, because his timeline puts his diagnosis at 36 hours ago (late Thursday midnight).

After the doctor was being bombarded with specific questions, he starts cocking an attitude and has this angry-smile on his face and then abruptly ends the press conference without letting any of the other 9 doctors field any questions.

it was north korean propaganda level trash with the trademark trump temper tantrum like walk off. Fuck this administration

So, after that doctors press conference, whom I think its just the Head Coach from Friday Night Lights wearing a labcoat.

This is what one of the President's White House people tells reporters:

They're literally contradicting each other within minutes of one another.

The source of that quote was Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, speaking off the record after the press conference.

Hell, they literally got him on video saying he wants to tell them something off the record as soon as they turn off the cameras.

I was wondering why he was name-dropped when journalists aren't supposed to reveal the person who requests to speak off the record. but they caught it on camera.

Edited by jehurey

Two different news outlets are now reporting that Trump did, in fact, receive supplemental oxygen at the White House.

Associated Press and New York Times.

So this pretty boy doctor just straight up lied at the press conference, because he specifically implied that Trump had not needed supplemental oxygen at any point thus far.

This doctor's credibility is crumbling by the minute.

For Mark Meadows to do what he's doing, and going out of his way to feed reporters a very provocative quote, the only logic that fits is that Mark Meadows, and possibly other people within the White House, feel that the President should considered as "incapacitated" and therefore power must be transferred over to Mike Pence during this period of time.

We're talking about the Presidency. He doesn't appear to have the ability to tweet, which means he really is incapacitated from performing the duties of the President. They must transfer power if he cannot make basic decisions or think properly.

But, there are probably Trump-loyal people who feel like if Trump transfers his powers, he's not going to get them back.

I think there's two groups fighting against each other in the White House right now.

This was a tweet I was trying to find yesterday, but I thought it was too speculative.

But now that we have confirmation that he was on supplemental oxygen at the White House yesterday, this tweet demonstrates it.

9 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol who cares. After the Russia and all the other bullshit why even worry? He's gonna be there 4 more years. Get over it :lul:

This must be what autism looks like :grimaceright: