Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/politics/hope-hicks-positive-coronavirus/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for coronavirus, the President announced early Friday morning, an extraordinary development coming months into a global pandemic and in the final stretch of his reelection campaign.

The diagnosis amounts to the most serious known health threat to a sitting American president in decades. At 74 years old, Trump falls into the highest risk category for serious complications from the disease, which has killed more than 200,000 Americans and more than 1 million people worldwide.

After all the talk about a democratic hoax, it will disappear in the summer,  it's getting weaker, you don't need a mask, free yourself from wearing a mask..... it's not a real virus, making fun of Joe Biden for wearing a mask just two days ago... 

Now look at you. 

Update... 

Just noticed this is on the regular board.   Mods work your magic. 

Edited by Goukosan
20 minutes ago, nitric said:

He probably faked this to avoid getting demolished in the next two debates. This might be the smartest thing Trump has done in 3.5 years.

one of his top aides who are always with Trump tested positive yesterday.  It was only a matter of time. 

This will only buy him 14 days if it really is faking it. 

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

one of his top aides who are always with Trump tested positive yesterday.  It was only a matter of time. 

This will only buy him 14 days if it really is faking it. 

yesterday, as in Wednesday? Or Thursday?

Just like Trump's White House to pathetically, even though they damn well there's a 100% chance that this news will leak, they STILL want to try and cover it up and not get in front of the story but rather try to hide it.

What if he's using this as an excuse to resign. That way he can say that he's not resigning because he knows he's losing, but rather "it was da virus!!!"

See, the first sign of sus that I see is that BOTH Trump and Melania tested positive?

What???? We're supposed to believe that they get within 6 feet of each for any measurable period of time? C'mon.

I specifically remembered this quote in which he was mocking Biden's mask-wearing:

"I don’t wear a mask like him. Every time you see him, he’s got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from him and he shows up with the biggest mask I’ve ever seen."

-- Donald Trump, Tuesday night during the presidential debate.

I mean, people need to understand, his campaign has effectively come to a completely stop for at least two weeks, but more than likely, he won't be able to campaign at all during the month of October.

No rallies. He probably won't be able to get his face on TV if he looks like shit, probably phone calls at best.

Its hard not to think that Biden's lead in the polls will be growing throughout all of October, and that will lead to disenfranchised potential Trump voters who will give up and not bother to vote because they think Biden is going to run away with it.

So, it can't be a hoax if it just completely ruined his re-election campaign. Or maybe he is trying to find a way out because he knows he's fucked.

Edited by jehurey