Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

With all that being said.... the precise timing of this is too perfect.   We're basically a month before elections and right before the town hall debate..... political tactic? 

I’m surprised our resident retard conspiracy theorist hasn’t chimed in yet.  

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Still deciphering that sci-fi device that doesn't follow the laws of gravity. :face: 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

With all that being said.... the precise timing of this is too perfect.   We're basically a month before elections and right before the town hall debate..... political tactic? 

2 hours ago, Kitad said:

He's probably faking it so he doesn't get demolished by Biden in the next debate again LMOA

Nitric: "probably faking it" (pg. 1 because alphonse can't design a proper site to quote multiple people)

AKA, "anything that supports my side is not a conspiracy, anything that doesn't is a conspiracy theory."

LOL @bhytre :fatcruise:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

If trump survives, it will give faith to the US people that we have a warrior. Sleepy joe would be on his final sleep with rona, no doubt. 

Guess what? Biden actually wears a mask. Trump literally mocked him during the debates for wearing a mask. Now the bitch has COVID.

Poetic justice :aitch:

34 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Nitric: "probably faking it" (pg. 1 because alphonse can't design a proper site to quote multiple people)

AKA, "anything that supports my side is not a conspiracy, anything that doesn't is a conspiracy theory."

You came into another thread talking about SciFi devices, lmao shut the fuck up. Imagine agreeing with a belgium troll that only supports Trump to troll people thinking he's being clever and sneaky :pavarotti:

Edited by nitric

120709208_10159329561601162_295533986213592132_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=GwJliqCjFG8AX__nD90&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c48fcadfce80d0c01c4c80293c892567&oe=5F9C0DBF

It's been a while since we had someone that had some sympathy for others. Presidential behavior. I'm pretty sure Drumpf would've called Biden weak if he tested positive. Lmao anyone that supports Trump in 2020.

40 minutes ago, nitric said:

120709208_10159329561601162_295533986213592132_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=GwJliqCjFG8AX__nD90&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=c48fcadfce80d0c01c4c80293c892567&oe=5F9C0DBF

It's been a while since we had someone that had some sympathy for others. Presidential behavior. I'm pretty sure Drumpf would've called Biden weak if he tested positive. Lmao anyone that supports Trump in 2020.

There probably would have been a tweet wishing him well, but it most certainly would not have been written by him. Just like all his other fake tweets showcasing sympathy for any politician that has died like John Mccain.

It's telling when the POTUS needs a ghost writer for showcasing any kinds of emotion for another human being.

1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

Joe Biden's Sci fi device Transmitted it to Trump :grimaceleft:

They can unfortunately spin this in may ways in favor of Trump.  People already mentioned a few reasons but also.

Any political attacks against Trump or badmouthing his character will also be suspended due to his illness.  People could begin to sympathize with him as well.  He might get out of debates.  If he recovers quickly he can then say "see? not so bad?"  Even if he's lying about it, he could claim after quick recovery that he is now immune to Covid and his opponent who is elderly is still at risk.   Who would you rather have as president during pandemic he might say.  Someone immune or someone who can still die from covid?  Even if he can get reinfected, alot of people will still think he has immunity.

Edited by Spicalicious
1 hour ago, Spicalicious said:

They can unfortunately spin this in may ways in favor of Trump.  People already mentioned a few reasons but also.

Any political attacks against Trump or badmouthing his character will also be suspended due to his illness.  People could begin to sympathize with him as well.  He might get out of debates.  If he recovers quickly he can then say "see? not so bad?"  Even if he's lying about it, he could claim after quick recovery that he is now immune to Covid and his opponent who is elderly is still at risk.   Who would you rather have as president during pandemic he might say.  Someone immune or someone who can still die from covid?  Even if he can get reinfected, alot of people will still think he has immunity.

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".

But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 Driveby :gun:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, nitric said:

Biden tests negative. I wonder why :pavarotti:

Dude, obviously his bracelet device was able to block the 5G transmissions and therefor protect Biden from Covid-19.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

You’re laughing when this is only helping trump :blessed:

Yeah, he doesn't get to further embarrass himself in the upcoming debates. Trump not talking benefits him a lot, you are correct on this.