Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".

But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 Driveby :gun:

spicoli knows how to balance silly posts posts with substance. hence, why he's my favorite lem. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, nitric said:

Do you have to be mentally handicapped to be a right winger these days?

This is the same logic Twinblade and Cooke used when the social distancing, quarantine and masks started slowing down the spread of the virus..... they turn around and said we did not need to quarantine, social distance etc.... "see see it slowed down".... no ass clown... the precautions slowed it down... lol

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, nitric said:

Yeah, he doesn't get to further embarrass himself in the upcoming debates. Trump not talking benefits him a lot, you are correct on this.

You think stuttering joe even made a point during the debates? Trump steamrolled him, that’s who you want for your president.

someone who is steamrolled... by TRUMP. LMAO. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

You think stuttering joe even made a point during the debates? Trump steamrolled him, that’s who you want for your president.

someone who is steamrolled... by TRUMP. LMAO. 

You want someone who is mature not a 12 year old Xbox live kid screaming.  Trump is a disaster and his supporters are racist inbred retards like yourself.

Just now, lostfool said:

You want someone who is mature not a 12 year old Xbox live kid screaming.  Trump is a disaster and his supporters are racist inbred retards like yourself.

You’d preferably have someone who doesn’t get dominated by that 12 year old, no?

4 minutes ago, Kitad said:

LMFAO right wingers pretending like Trump deserves to be president because he behaved like a rabid dog humping a squirrel during the debate

Biden deserves NOT to be president based on how badly he got demolished. That’s all I know. Not my fault dems couldn’t come up with a strong candidate. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Biden deserves NOT to be president based on how badly he got demolished. That’s all I know. Not my fault dems couldn’t come up with a strong candidate. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

IDK man i prefer to judge politicians based on policies and not whether or not they can argue with 12 year olds

6 minutes ago, Kitad said:

IDK man i prefer to judge politicians based on policies and not whether or not they can argue with 12 year olds

Let’s talk about Biden’s policies and hatred for blacks, then. They’re super predators that are “beyond the pale”.  Let’s also talk about how he said “if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black”. :tom:

Edited by ghostz life matters