Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

Chris Wallace, on Fox News, says Cleveland Clinic staff asked everyone in the debate hall to wear masks. Biden's family did, Trump's family didn't. When clinic staff offered Trump's family masks, the family waved them away

5aa5d6321cf7e5c16bef7f4ae6644980.jpg

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

A trump tweet would be more "Going AMAZING!, i'm dominating this virus, doctors say i have the best immune system in the world. They cant believe  how little this virus has affected me but is instead giving me incredible strength to be your president!"

9 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Wait, do you think it’s a hoax... too?

he's literally trying to throw anything and everything to see what sticks.

and it isn't working.

anyways, i'll let ghost lost his shit on his own, there's more news.

NYT is now reporting that they have now given him Remdesivir, and this is after they had already given him Regeneron.

Both are anti-viral cocktails that are meant to slow down the virus so that his body can create antibodies faster than the virus can spread.

So, the first cocktail apparently wasn't enough.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's literally trying to throw anything and everything to see what sticks.

and it isn't working.

anyways, i'll let ghost lost his shit on his own, there's more news.

NYT is now reporting that they have now given him Remdesivir, and this is after they had already given him Regeneron.

Both are anti-viral cocktails that are meant to slow down the virus so that his body can create antibodies faster than the virus can spread.

So, the first cocktail apparently wasn't enough.

It’s gonna be a full recovery. :blessed: Sleepy joe woulda been 6ft :scsa:

6 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

It’s gonna be a full recovery. :blessed: Sleepy joe woulda been 6ft :scsa:

He's baghdad bob'ing so hard, its hilarious.

because he's the only one in this entire forum that is doing it at this point, even the other Trump diehards have given up.

Its hilarious that he thinks this is working, and that I don't want him to stop doing it. Like alot. Put as much effort into it as you can. LOL

You know, lets say that Biden was winning in votes in enough states on election night, to where he will probably start saying that he will be the winner of the election.

And Trump begins to dispute the election, and dispute the results.

You see, in order to keep yourself in office, you sorta NEED your Secret Service staff to agree with the order to keep you inside the White House.

And, if you fuck over those people. Those are the people that will be dragging your ass out the White House on January 20th at 12:00pm.

8 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Why do you hate Trump?

His absolute Covid mis-handling, his recession, and his climate denial. Trump has possibly the lowest average term approval in history and one of the highest disapprovals. 

Edited by Substatic