Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

The point is it's happening, and while not organized on the surface individuals are taking it upon themselves to sway the election. 

There's gonna be some serious shit coming in the following weeks.

Right right.... Trump makes baseless claim.... then sometime passes.... it comes back that there is no evidence..... he moves on to the next claim.  Rinse, wash, repeat. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, we have a real president again! I hope that orange fat fuck clown kills himself. 

heartbreaking rigged election.   Trump was the best president in history.   Best of luck to him and his family. He's always going be my President.   THANK YOU MR TRUMP! 4

He was never your president you stupid canuck fuck.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

This is stupid. She talked very eloquently and gave a good enough basis for the voter fraud allegations. Fox News is quickly turning into CNN.

Much better with the video. 

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Much better with the video. 

First few seconds 'We want every legal vote to be counted, and every illegal vote to be discarded'

Whats so horrific and unethical about that statement? If anything its pure common sense...

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

First few seconds 'We want every legal vote to be counted, and every illegal vote to be discarded'

Whats so horrific and unethical about that statement? If anything its pure common sense...

What’s considered illegal? Mail in ballots? Lmao 

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

We want every good mod to remain a mod, and every trash mod to be discarded.

Do you see how if I just 'say' that statement, that one would conclude that I'm not speaking in vague terms, but rather about something (or someone) specifically; without mentioning it by name.

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Do you see how if I just 'say' that statement, that one would conclude that I'm not speaking in vague terms, but rather about something (or someone) specifically; without mentioning it by name.

I’m sorry but this is a terrible comparison :ben: thinking someone is a trash mod is a completely subjective opinion, but there is nothing grey about legal vs illegal votes. One should count and the other shouldn’t. Plain and Simple.

3 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I thought we were cool man.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I’m sorry but this is a terrible comparison :ben: thinking someone is a trash mod is a completely subjective opinion, but there is nothing grey about legal vs illegal votes. One should count and the other shouldn’t. Plain and Simple.

The Trump administration seems to think what constitutes a legal vote is completely subjective too.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I thought we were cool man.

:-*

I wasn't talking about any mod, I'm just saying to speculate that voter fraud was committed on a massive multi-state operation without any specifics is calling into question the validity of your nation's democratic system.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You missed the point here. What she's talking about is the grey area - especially without specific incidences to reference in terms of illegal votes.

in that sense it is her opinion if you don't have any evidence to the contrary.

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I will say it's simple wording for stupid people to fill in the blanks themselves. The reason dog whistles, gaslighting, and double speak like this is so effective is that the intended people who fall for them attach their own biases, and ignorance. 

First of all, there is no such thing as legal or illegal votes. There are on time or late votes. But saying illegal makes the whole thing sound more nefarious and create a villain in this fantasy world that only exist because of Trump. 

Like creative or dynamic thinking is foreign to Trump supporters so of course they don't actually think like basic shit as "if poll workers were too far away to see the ballots, how were they able to spot" illegal" ballots? 

Or if the democrats were able to steal a Presidential election, why didn't they steal any senate or congressional seats too? In fact they lost house seats. 

Now Georgia has election problems after Trump loses, but when Kemp beat Abrahams with all of his bullshit, it was fine then. 

This is a all the thinking of a con artist who doesn't want to be exposed. Crafting a story where the entire democratic party as an organization, and tens of thousands of democratic voters are part of a conspiracy, but the Republicans are all innocent and honorable. 

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. 

• Upvote 2
  • dead 1