Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He didn't think that far ahead :tom:

You're a parody of someone who thinks he's intelligent. You think you have all the answers but you just talk and talk and talk until the other person gets bored so you pretend to win...

i love how

... i love when

.... /.

see when you make your posts as annoying as that no one reads them. 

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, we have a real president again! I hope that orange fat fuck clown kills himself. 

heartbreaking rigged election.   Trump was the best president in history.   Best of luck to him and his family. He's always going be my President.   THANK YOU MR TRUMP! 4

He was never your president you stupid canuck fuck.

Posted Images

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're a parody of someone who thinks he's intelligent. You think you have all the answers but you just talk and talk and talk until the other person gets bored so you pretend to win...

i love how

... i love when

.... /.

see when you make your posts as annoying as that no one reads them. 

No, because if I'm not intelligent, you'd be able to prove me wrong with the points I make.

I don't win arguments because I just keep on talking.

I win arguments because I make a point and you try to avoid it, and I don't let you off the hook.

But hey, if you think you've successfully proved me wrong somewhere, make a point to highlight so that we all know.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, because if I'm not intelligent, you'd be able to prove me wrong with the points I make.

I don't win arguments because I just keep on talking.

I win arguments because I make a point and you try to avoid it, and I don't let you off the hook.

But hey, if you think you've successfully proved me wrong somewhere, make a point to highlight so that we all know.

Lesbian dance theory won't help you win at life Jehurey. There's a reason you haven't made a life for yourself yet and you're in your thirties. Remember when I asked you if you self actualize? You said yes, but obviously that was a lie. 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lesbian dance theory won't help you win at life Jehurey. There's a reason you haven't made a life for yourself yet and you're in your thirties. Remember when I asked you if you self actualize? You said yes, but obviously that was a lie. 

Sorry dude, being more and more angry at me isn't going to help you win an argument.

You just tried to self-project what you do: dance around arguments you don't want to answer.

Little too late for self-projection, sweetie.

You are getting more pissed because of how direct you're (attempting) making insult at me.

I like seeing you lose your shit.......I think there's more left in there for you to lose.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry dude, being more and more angry at me isn't going to help you win an argument.

You just tried to self-project what you do: dance around arguments you don't want to answer.

Little too late for self-projection, sweetie.

You are getting more pissed because of how direct you're (attempting) making insult at me.

I like seeing you lose your shit.......I think there's more left in there for you to lose.

Aww honey, sorry if I made you think beyond shallow politics for a minute :( 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Aww honey, sorry if I made you think beyond shallow politics for a minute :( 

Little too late to copy me, as well.

Guess you're running out of ideas at an increasing rate.

Lol, the levels of delusion in this thread are outstanding. In any case, I don't think "Trumpets" will feel a bit as bad as when Hillary lost...considering the amount of fraud, censorship, and conspiracy theories it took for him to lose. 👌🏿

9 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol, the levels of delusion in this thread are outstanding. In any case, I don't think "Trumpets" will feel a bit as bad as when Hillary lost...considering the amount of fraud, censorship, and conspiracy theories it took for him to lose. 👌🏿

you're already embarrassing yourself at a rapid clip.

salt will increase your blood pressure.

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

Well, keep waiting for a libtardesque meltdown. :npc:

You just typed different types of meltdown in one sentence:

considering the amount of fraud, censorship, and conspiracy theories it took

:cat:

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

I love it when Jerry gets pissed the chip in his brain starts to glitch :jokercat:

Sorry, don't get mad because I posted the words of an idiot casually making himself look stupid.

...yours