All Things Politics

Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, we have a real president again! I hope that orange fat fuck clown kills himself. 

heartbreaking rigged election.   Trump was the best president in history.   Best of luck to him and his family. He's always going be my President.   THANK YOU MR TRUMP! 4

He was never your president you stupid canuck fuck.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cry more bitch 🤣..... If Tulsi begs enough she might get a position in his Cabinet.... maybe. 

You would be lucky if she were. 

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You would be lucky if she were. 

Nah.. she would be lucky if she gets a call back. 

She endorsed Biden really quickly though... she was already in her knees a few months now...... lmfao

27 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's going to be funny when you finally find employment but your employer realizes you're annoying as fuck and immediately fires you because you pretend to know everything and suck all the oxygen from the room so you can "win" an argument. 

26 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Im happy you're happy with low expectations. Good for you Gouk 🙂

lol, he's really losing his shit.

he forming insults like Ralph from the Simpsons.

31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's going to be funny when you finally find employment but your employer realizes you're annoying as fuck and immediately fires you because you pretend to know everything and suck all the oxygen from the room so you can "win" an argument. 

Meanwhile you're annoying AF being wrong all the time, yet pretending you're smart. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

This is part of why he lost. 

he's trying to run up as much taxpayer-paid expenses on his golf courses before he leaves.

He's going to ower the IRS about $100 million and then Deutches Bank about another $600 million.

That's alot of golfing.

"From now on, Hand towels at Mar-a-Lago cost $150,000 each" :trump3:

[grabs a handful and starts digging into his asshole]

lmao that was the most questionable election I've seen outside of a third world country. Ironic the people that cried about Russian memes 4 years ago as interference are now ok with all the shady shit that's happened over the past few days.

All I cay say is you yanks better get some guns because I don't think the future is pretty :reg: in fact civil war may be the best option

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

lmao that was the most questionable election I've seen outside of a third world country. Ironic the people that cried about Russian memes 4 years ago as interference are now ok with all the shady shit that's happened over the past few days.

All I cay say is you yanks better get some guns because I don't think the future is pretty :reg: in fact civil war may be the best option

Links to all the shady stuff from reputable sources? 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's trying to run up as much taxpayer-paid expenses on his golf courses before he leaves.

He's going to ower the IRS about $100 million and then Deutches Bank about another $600 million.

That's alot of golfing.

"From now on, Hand towels at Mar-a-Lago cost $150,000 each" :trump3:

[grabs a handful and starts digging into his asshole]

But this is what is baffling about Trump cultist. Trump's team literally laid out their plan to steal the election two fucking weeks ago and by Nov 4 hadn't actually put together a team to do it. This is the man MAGAts claim is a great leader? "Let's rob a bank, but not buy guns or get an escape vehicle."

Trump is nothing more than a trustfund slumlord. He's that old school "check is in the mail." scumbag that's only competence is shamelessly lying to people for 10 to 15 minutes at a time. 

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

STFU