All Things Politics

Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, we have a real president again! I hope that orange fat fuck clown kills himself. 

heartbreaking rigged election.   Trump was the best president in history.   Best of luck to him and his family. He's always going be my President.   THANK YOU MR TRUMP! 4

He was never your president you stupid canuck fuck.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea I know... but I mean after Jan and for the next 4 years :( 

I don't even live there, but I fear the headlines with news of terrorist attacks and shootings that are very likely to come from scum trying to defend the honor of their glorious leader or their race...

I just hope miraculously things can be calmed down before any large scale violence occurs. 🤞

You make it sound like Trump is the lesser of two evils and that he should stay in power due to the angsty right wing supremacists or other right wingers.  Like in fear of their retaliation? why?  Fuck them - Biden won fair and square.  If they cause shit after January 20th then Biden can put together especial ops teams to root them out.   These white supremacists and far right wing nuts have been there all along.. Now it's time to suppress them again and bring along real change and forcing those racist right wingers back into their holes and let them die off from the population.. It will not be tolerated.  And that has to be keep going.. With a Trump reelection it's much worse because that would just add fuel to the fire for the right wing white supremacists.  This is the best news to come out of US for a while imo.  It would be a disaster if Trump won again.    This news would only be better if it was a huge landslide for Biden.  Hopefully Democrats can take control of the Senate.. Not sure how it works but hear it's possible with Georgia? 

Edited by Spicalicious
31 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody actually agrees with the democrats and their ridiculous ideas anymore, why else do you think the republicans won so many seats in the senate and house? Thats the one saving grace of this whole shitshow. The next republican presidential candidate won't be as polarizing as Trump, so you can expect the average American to back them over Biden or (cringe) Kamala if she somehow becomes president between now and then.

LOL, they ended up losing 40 seats in the house in the first mid-terms.

And that's WITH their gerrymandering helping them.

Republicans have more seats in the Senate because Republican occupy states that have considerably smaller populations and do not have large urban cities.(Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, North Dakota, South Dakota have a combined population of Los Angeles's city limits population).

That's the design of the Senate, its DESIGNED TO HELP SMALLER, LOWER POPULATION states to have a say.

You just tried to use the Senate to insinuate that it REFLECTS THE PEOPLE.

But because you don't know a goddamn thing about how this country is designed, you clearly don't know shit about why the Senate is the way it is. Just like you don't know shit about many other things about the government, medicine, science, math, etc.

9 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

You make it sound like Trump is the lesser of two evils and that he should stay in power due to the angsty right wing supremacists or other right wingers.  Like in fear of their retaliation? why?  Fuck them - Biden won fair and square.  If they cause shit after January 20th then Biden can put together especial ops teams to root them out.   These white supremacists and far right wing nuts have been there all along.. Now it's time to suppress them again and bring along real change and forcing those racist right wingers back into their holes and let them die off from the population.. It will not be tolerated.  And that has to be keep going.. With a Trump reelection it's much worse because that would just add fuel to the fire for the right wing white supremacists.  This is the best news to come out of US for a while imo.  It would be a disaster if Trump won again.    This news would only be better if it was a huge landslide for Biden.  Hopefully Democrats can take control of the Senate.. Not sure how it works but hear it's possible with Georgia? 

That's certainly not what I'm saying...  

8 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The political machine has regained control :love:

LOL its going to be funny seeing you attempt second-year community college student talking points.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL its going to be funny seeing you attempt second-year community college student talking points.

It's going to be funny when you finally find employment but your employer realizes you're annoying as fuck and immediately fires you because you pretend to know everything and suck all the oxygen from the room so you can "win" an argument. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut Tulsi.... 

Bbbut Joe has no chance. 

Bbbut Kamala wouldn't make it.

Lmfao Cooke lmfao. 

Im happy you're happy with low expectations. Good for you Gouk 🙂

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help