So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

40 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The majority of people who commit murder are black tho so these little stats don’t work

you have it backwards. 

The Majority of murders are committed by white people. 

A higher percentage of black people commit murders than the percentage of white people. 

Again... those two statements mean two different things. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

15 hours ago, kokujin said:

trump bots trying to say right-wing turds aren't mass killers. sad shit. I find it funny liberals don't go on suicide killing sprees, ever. strange. 

The Steve Scalise mass assassination attempt was last fall. 

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

look at the percentage of mass killers that are right wingers:bena:

Okay give us the data. If you're talking about mass shootings, I'm looking at the list and they're almost all apolitical. 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

The Steve Scalise mass assassination attempt was last fall. 

The Steve Scalise mass assassination attempt is all you got.

And Democrats did a far better job condemning that than we've seen from Republicans in the past couple of years.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

The majority of people who commit murder are black tho so these little stats don’t work

The vast majority of those black people committing murder is within a very small percentage.

So, you're little right-wing dog whistle comment doesn't work.

It'd be like you making a generalization about Italians and crime because 0.2% of the Italian population was in the New York Mob.

Take a good look at what these people do when they realize that they've been argued into a corner, and can't think of any more excuses:

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

You alt left people are fucking insane with the agendas you try to push 

Wake up 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Here’s a fact. Guns aren’t going anywhere. 

They turn into soap opera actors and a.) Just make up straight lies about "the opposition." b.) Rely on complete defeatist logic, or c.) both.

Guns are definitely going places. You don't compromise now, better not be complaining about what the voters will be doing 20 years from now.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Take a good look at what these people do when they realize that they've been argued into a corner, and can't think of any more excuses:

They turn into soap opera actors and a.) Just make up straight lies about "the opposition." b.) Rely on complete defeatist logic, or c.) both.

Guns are definitely going places. You don't compromise now, better not be complaining about what the voters will be doing 20 years from now.

Say whatever you want about 20 years from now. You’ll be dead by then, lmfao. I’m talking about now, today, tomorrow, and the next fucking decade. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Say whatever you want about 20 years from now. You’ll be dead by then, lmfao. I’m talking about now, today, tomorrow, and the next fucking decade. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

What kind of question is this? Why would anyone want to have a weapon to defend themself? Lol what?

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

You guys banning hunting too?

LOL, he's literally trying to throw anything up against a wall to see what sticks. Notice how they are all right-wing talking points.

Once those millennials and post-millenials take over the voting bloc, Republicans will be greatly diminished, and these people will easily regulate gun ownership into the ground.

Shit, they can turn bullets into ultra-expensive, heavily taxed products, and cause a black market. And the ATF can have a field day having raids and causing black market prices to skyrocket even harder.

3 minutes ago, Voidler said:

I haven’t touched a gun in my whole life, feeling perfectly alive :reg:

Well im sure Australia on a whole is a much safer place to live the America

• Cooke locked this topic