Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

No one has explained in my thread why only 30 people in all of Tokyo died from it. 

apparently the answer is: Japan planned and relied on implementing the most rigorous contact tracing to find and get the super-spreaders as quickly as possible.

Despite the increase in the number of new cases since late March and the declaration of a state of emergency on April 6, the number of deaths per million people in Japan was 7.65 as of June 25, which is relatively low compared to other countries (368.51 in the United States, 572.99 in Italy, 634.61 in the United Kingdom, 106.55 in Germany, and 5.50 in South Korea).

In Japan, countermeasures have been taken based on an analysis of COVID-19, which is characterized by a large proportion of asymptomatic cases among the infected. Most of these asymptomatic cases do not spread the infection, but a small proportion of them — so called “super-spreaders” — infect multiple people, resulting in a pattern of clusters of new infections. Based on this scientific finding, Japan decided to prioritize preventing clusters from spawning new clusters by retroactively tracing the chain of transmission. Under this strategy, the Japanese government conducts rigorous contact tracing; therefore, given its finite testing capacity, Japan’s testing operations are focused on potential and identified clusters as opposed to mass testing.

From the beginning, Japanese testing operations were pragmatic and unique compared to those in other countries. Due to free access to healthcare facilities and low out-of-pocket payments, there was a concern that people would rush to medical facilities to get tested due to anxiety about the disease, resulting in nosocomial infections at medical facilities and depletion of medical resources. Besides that, under Japan’s Infectious Disease Act, at the very early stage of the outbreak, any person testing positive for COVID-19, whether symptomatic or not, was required in principle to be hospitalized at a medical facility, and there was a concern that hospital beds would quickly become occupied by patients with mild symptoms, which would result in inadequate treatment of severe cases. For this reason, the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare (MHLW) recommended that patients without any underlying conditions be kept at home, and that testing capacity be focused on people who had had close contact with COVID-19 patients as well as older persons with underlying conditions.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

apparently the answer is: Japan planned and relied on implementing the most rigorous contact tracing to find and get the super-spreaders as quickly as possible.

But studies show 50% of Tokyo citizens may have had the virus, so.

He had to.

He, and the for the safety of others, need to be in a negative pressure environment. And the White House isn't suited for that.

He needs to have a ventilator nearby, several nurses nearby, and they need to clear those portions of the White House so that a team can go in there and wipe the place down to sanitize it.

notice how he didn't do this until after the stock markets had closed half an hour ago.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

You think stuttering joe even made a point during the debates? Trump steamrolled him, that’s who you want for your president.

someone who is steamrolled... by TRUMP. LMAO. 

Ghostz has a point. America is filled with retards with low self esteem that they think babbling over someone, even if everything your'e saying is a lie and untrue makes someone look smart and strong. I mean....cough ^^^ cough

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Got to give it to Joe, he is definitely a return to basic decency.

He's treating Trump a hell of lot nicer than he deserves to be treated.

while i don't like biden, i like that he's a politician and knows there are diplomatic standards. 

People are waiting to see if Donald Trump can make a 50 yard walk from the front of the White House to the helicopter.

This is what his presidency has come to. To see if he is able to drag his fat ass to make a walk.

Apparently the White House does have a medical facility, so people are questioning why would he have to go to Walter Reed.

And why take a helicopter when he can be driven?

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

while i don't like biden, i like that he's a politician and knows there are diplomatic standards. 

That's why he'll lose. Other way around and Trump would be replaying that clip from the debate making fun of wearing mask. 

Trump has received an "experimental covid 19 treatment". Referred to as an "anti-body cocktail."

Maybe they are taking him to the hospital to see if he suffers any ill effects from taking the experimental cocktail.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Trump has received an "experimental covid 19 treatment". Referred to as an "anti-body cocktail."

Maybe they are taking him to the hospital to see if he suffers any ill effects from taking the experimental cocktail.

funny how he's not using hydroxychloroquine