All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

“We’re not deterred … The Black vote in Detroit is higher than it’s ever been and we will determine the outcome — because we’ve gone from picking cotton to picking presidents.”

daaaamn... Detroit ain't playin around 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

“We’re not deterred … The Black vote in Detroit is higher than it’s ever been and we will determine the outcome — because we’ve gone from picking cotton to picking presidents.”

Fuck. That’s amazing 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

link? I want to read that story 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

so you guys think its ok for legitimate poll watchers to be blocked from watching ballots being counted?

That's already been proven to be false and the Trump lawyers won't even release what grounds and argument they're filing a suit on. :D

Set a PHAT BEAT to that BBQ Doofus repeating that chorus.

I can hear the Daft Punk beat.

"DA BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS STEALIN' DIS ELECTION......DA MEDIA IS COV'RIN IT UP!!

"DA BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS STEALIN' DIS ELECTION......DA MEDIA IS COV'RIN IT UP!!

:dudebro:

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

PA only down 280k for Biden. If he flips PA and GA and maintains the rest he will be over 300. 

Biden the king of the 3-1 comebacks :aitch:

After Florida I went to bed last night thinking this is going to be Hilary 2.0. Thank fuck that wasn’t the case