Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

Imagine the whole establishment, media, biased polls, big tech companies and their censorship, pleads from celebrities and the former president to go vote, and a pandemic backing you and it's still so close :hest: 

Without Covid-19 happening this would already be over and go to Trump, hope some of you clowns finally open your eyes because the media and echo chambers like Reddit have absolutely brainwashed and blinded you.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, bhytre said:

Imagine the whole establishment, media, biased polls, big tech companies and their censorship, pleads from celebrities and the former president to go vote, and a pandemic backing you and it's still so close :hest: 

Without Covid-19 happening this would already be over and go to Trump, hope some of you clowns finally open your eyes because the media and echo chambers like Reddit have absolutely brainwashed and blinded you.

he's losing my state.by at least 300k so. I don't know what else you want me to do. the masses/public keeps on voting for what's bad for them. Always been likely or true. 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

We all know you want Trump to win so America burns to the ground. You aren't being sneaky here :D

The world isn't going to end. If you lasted 4 years you can do another 4 years. George Bush killed a million people, started 2 wars,  and had a massive market crash putting millions out of work. Trump's presidency is peachy compared to that. 

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Recreational weed legalized in NJ. Don't even care which of these 2 old fucks wins now :mj:

New Jersey to legalize marijuana: Voters overwhelmingly pass legal weed ballot question

You still just high in Jew Jersey though. The World's arm pitts. lol.  :D 

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

No, he'd still be losing.

But I do like seeing you guys practice YOUR EXCUSES right now.:tom: