All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, lostfool said:

And?  The Atorney General in Nevada already said they have already successfully beat back three attempts by Republicunts.  I know you support voter suppression and are a traitor.  

Relax. Theres still more to this story so we'll see where it goes. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Is it over or Trump still has a chance? Status update.

Biden is looking to be the likely winner. We’re just waiting on all the votes to be counted. There were a lot of mail in ballots this year due to COVID. 

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

% or #?

The percentage is tied. The vote number probably isn’t updating till morning. I’m going to get some sleep. I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow. :mjcry:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

The percentage is tied. The vote number probably isn’t updating till morning. I’m going to get some sleep. I have to wake up at 4am tomorrow. :mjcry:

What is it that you do?

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Relax. Theres still more to this story so we'll see where it goes. 

No, there isn't more to this story.

Their proper recourse is to sue with the state. They failed, so they are trying to run to the federal government.

If the DoJ even attempts to go to a federal court with this (they probably won't), a judge will say that this case belongs in the Nevada court, and reject the case.

Once again, another desperate attempt to find a smoking gun.

So here's the thing.

Biden COULD go up ahead in Georgia and in Pennsylvania.

But I don't think the news outlets are going to call it because they also say that they may be holding other mail-in ballots. And they're military mail-in ballots, which is the reason why they are arriving "late". They're technically not late because I think they're allowed to be held at military bases by election day, and then sent to the proper states afterwards.

And, they may not be able to provide an exact number of mail-in ballots, so news outlets cannot make a projection if they don't at least have a clear idea of how many ballots are left out there.

So, you'll probably see CNN and MSNBC announce that Biden has gone ahead, but they won't declare Biden the winner, at least not tonight.

There are only about 300 thousand military personnel stationed overseas.  I doubt their balots would swing votes in any meaningful way.  Now there about 112k active military personnel that are from NC but how many of those are over seas? 

CNN is saying there’s still 50k votes left in philly alone and Biden is trailing by only 18k, and so far 82% of the ballots have been Biden? This shit is a wrap. They’re predicting a 50-100k victory once all of Pennsylvania votes are in. Victory speech incoming today for sure.

Biden needs to fumigate the entire White House and have people come in with hazmat suits spraying disinfectant on everything before he steps into that COVID infested shithole that obese fagot and his admin turned it into.