(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

1 minute ago, Remij said:

LMAO you're so ass backwards... :mj:

I haven't played PS4 games since 2014 according to you... 

I tell you I made a new account back then

I show you that I own the games on PS4

I tell you I'm done with consoles after PS4..

I straight up tell this forum I'm not ever buying a PS5...

And now you say I own a PS5 and will be playing all the games... 

JFC :drake:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vlo7rql93i95u7zz09

you're talking about Horizon Forbidden West...........because you already have a PS5 (that you don't want to tell us) and are going to be playing the game. (while telling us that you are waiting for it on the PC).

Its funny that you're going through all of that. That's all I'm saying.:mjgrin:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47vlo7rql93i95u7zz09

you're talking about Horizon Forbidden West...........because you already have a PS5 (that you don't want to tell us) and are going to be playing the game. (while telling us that you are waiting for it on the PC).

Its funny that you're going through all of that. That's all I'm saying.:mjgrin:

I don't own a PS5 for crying out loud lmao.. and I have no intention of buying one ever.

The only reason I can think of you doing this is that it's completely impossible for me to prove that I don't own something :ben:

I finally got around to playing the first game a bit ago and while it started off kind of unique it quickly became just another open world game. After 5 hours or so i just stopped. Not really too interested in this as it seems to just add stuff other open world games have already done.

2 hours ago, Remij said:

LMFAO you need to shut your clown ass up boiiiiii.

Here's the fact bitch.  Sony is releasing their games on PC.  They're going multiplatform.

And you're fucking MAD about that.

Talk about Xbox all you want retard... I spent lots of time clowning Lemmings when their games started hitting PC... lmfao funny you forget about that because now it's your turn :tom:

Clowning Lemmings: :D son you were running damage control for xbox whwn that happened. We all remember "MS familia" :tom:

Gtfo with your revisionist bullshit.

5 hours ago, Ike said:

It’s a pretty incredible redemption arc for Guerilla games after Killzone. The decima engine is looking gorgeous on next-gen hardware so far. :lawd:

Also, more port begging from Begji. :cruise:

Hermits favorite game, waiting on ports :kaz:

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I finally got around to playing the first game a bit ago and while it started off kind of unique it quickly became just another open world game. After 5 hours or so i just stopped. Not really too interested in this as it seems to just add stuff other open world games have already done.

Yeah Horizon just anothwr open world game not worth sticking with  from the guy who stuck with State of decay 2, crackdown 3, bleeding edge, and about 50 other trash flops :drake:

• dead 1
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Clowning Lemmings: :D son you were running damage control for xbox whwn that happened. We all remember "MS familia" :tom:

Gtfo with your revisionist bullshit.

La Familia, idiot.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Yeah Horizon just anothwr open world game not worth sticking with  from the guy who stuck with State of decay 2, crackdown 3, bleeding edge, and about 50 other trash flops :drake:

SOD is infinitely more unique than Horzion. And CD3 and BE were trash. I never finished those games. Idiot.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

SOD is infinitely more unique than Horzion

yeah, its really, really, really shitty.

by that logic, we could find a hobo on the street and point out that they're living a much more unique life than any one of us.

doesn't mean we're complimenting or envious of the hobo, right?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Like what?

You scavenge for resources and use them to build up a base over time. There’s a ridiculous number of games like that on steam. SoD1 was more unique for its time, i can give you that one. But the survival game template is more than a little overused nowadays and SoD2 fits into that mold.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

You scavenge for resources and use them to build up a base over time. There’s a ridiculous number of games like that on steam. SoD1 was more unique for its time, i can give you that one. But the survival game template is more than a little overused nowadays and SoD2 fits into that mold.

That didnt answer my question or prove your point.

• Remij changed the title to Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]