3 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

:hest:

The image at 4:09 is absolutely perfect.

He is literally showing a bulb NEVER BEING behind ANY color pixel of the LCD layer, it totally exists outside, and is only meant to light the diffuser.

I mean, you are beautifully proving everything that I have been saying.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to forgive him; he's currently only in the draft stage of his next race baiting thread.

It doesn't work on an Apple phone

Industry leading iPhone HDR, though.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

Jesus Christ... is there actually an argument going on about whether an LCD TV is backlit or not? :cosby2: 

They ALL are backlit... :snoop: 

You know damn well that Dynocrap is trying to use the term "backlighting" in an obtuse manner to defend his inferior tv.

And you know that Edge-lighting is an CLEARLY inferior version than TRUE "backlighting"

They've been doing nothing but playing semantics, because they know exactly what I am talking about.

Edge-lighting is NOT actual backlighting.

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Lacking that much self awareness. Impressive. :whoo:

Sorry, little too late for projection.

And its funny how your response actually misses the point of what I had typed.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, little too late for projection.

And its funny how your response actually misses the point of what I had typed.

Actually I was right on point and described you to the tee. :hest:

Edge-lit doesn't mean backlit despite the LED's being behind the panel and the manufacturer is wrong. :diplo: :ironing:

:rofls:

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Actually I was right on point and described you to the tee. :hest:

Edge-lit doesn't mean backlit despite the LED's being behind the panel and the manufacturer is wrong. :diplo: :ironing:

:rofls:

Nope, you missed what I typed entirely.

Your response SOUNDED clever, too bad it simply didn't logically fit.

Sweetie...............its obvious that you attempted to make an OBTUSE interpretation of "backlight" as the entire basis of your argument to "prove me wrong."

You know exactly what I meant by edge-lighting not being actual backlighting..........that is why Sony and Samsung webpages never call its type "backlighting"

They're only using a general term to describe lighting.

I already explained this to you with the "horsepower" reference.

I love that you entered this thread PURELY out of your existing butthurt for me, so much so that you decided to shack up with Dynocrap.

I enjoy knowing you actually did that. LOL

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope, you missed what I typed entirely.

Your response SOUNDED clever, too bad it simply didn't logically fit.

Sweetie...............its obvious that you attempted to make an OBTUSE interpretation of "backlight" as the entire basis of your argument to "prove me wrong."

You know exactly what I meant by edge-lighting not being actual backlighting..........that is why Sony and Samsung webpages never call its type "backlighting"

They're only using a general term to describe lighting.

I already explained this to you with the "horsepower" reference.

I love that you entered this thread PURELY out of your existing butthurt for me, so much so that you decided to shack up with Dynocrap.

I enjoy knowing you actually did that. LOL

All this bullshit you typed up just to still be completely and utterly wrong. :hest:

Just now, lynux3 said:

All this bullshit you typed up just to still be completely and utterly wrong. :hest:

@ChupacabraIIIIts too bad that I'm utterly failing at making genuine discussion, and just immediately quitting and resorting to petty trolling when I can't defend my point anymore, followed by smileys. [sigh]

@ChupacabraIIIIts too bad that I'm utterly failing at making genuine discussion, and just immediately quitting and resorting to petty trolling when I can't defend my point anymore, followed by smileys. [sigh]

Dude, no one here takes you seriously and this thread and your interpretation of the discussion at hand is exactly why. You made an erroneous conclusion and doubled down on stupidity despite being corrected.

So the question remains, do you now understand that an LED edge-lit TV is a form of backlighting and doesn't require front firing LEDs? 

7 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Dude, no one here takes you seriously and this thread and your interpretation of the discussion at hand is exactly why. You made an erroneous conclusion and doubled down on stupidity despite being corrected.

So the question remains, do you now understand that an LED edge-lit TV is a form of backlighting and doesn't require front firing LEDs? 

No. you intentionally entered this thread to try and support Dynocrap making an obtuse semantics argument. and you purposely did it to troll.

Stop crying like a bitch, and maybe I'll stop treating you like a bitch.

Edge-lit lighting is not actual back-lighting...........and you already know why. Its up to you when you decide to stop playing stupid.

But if you keep on playing stupid..........I'll keep on treating you that way.

No. you intentionally entered this thread to try and support Dynocrap making an obtuse semantics argument. and you purposely did it to troll.

Stop crying like a bitch, and maybe I'll stop treating you like a bitch.

Edge-lit lighting is not actual back-lighting...........and you already know why. Its up to you when you decide to stop playing stupid.

But if you keep on playing stupid..........I'll keep on treating you that way.

No, I came in here and corrected you, which is exactly what happened. In the process I've exposed how stupid you can truly be. Sucks for you.