1 minute ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Here you go shitstain, because you seem to be a bit slow.

CV7ejI4.jpg

Except, that Yellow-Blue-Yellow exists OUTSIDE of all of those other "planes"

It is not BACK-lighting. Its perimeter lighting that gets redirected by other means.

You already know this, and intentionally chose a TOP DOWN view of the television .

A side view would clearly show how it exists outside of the LCD layer.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'll have to forgive him; he's currently only in the draft stage of his next race baiting thread.

It doesn't work on an Apple phone

Industry leading iPhone HDR, though.

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

It is not BACK-lighting. Its perimeter lighting that gets redirected by other means.

You already know this, and intentionally chose a TOP DOWN view of the television .

JFC :snoop:

4 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Imagine continuing to engage with Jerry. He's a a lonely fuck who will argue semantics with anyone in order to be with someone and you retards keep arguing :tom:

:mjpls:

We're just giving him his own treatment. We've got him spinning so much it makes the  jerry-go-round look like child's play. :tom5:

6 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

Imagine continuing to engage with Jerry. He's a a lonely fuck who will argue semantics with anyone in order to be with someone and you retards keep arguing :tom:

Don't need to imagine myself.......you're still posting.

Just now, lynux3 said:

:mjpls:

We're just giving him his own treatment. We've got him spinning so much it makes the  jerry-go-round look like child's play. :tom5:

Except you aren't..........and I keep on catching you abandoning the argument when I have you in checkmate.:drake:

You're not posting because you're enjoying yourself.........you've lost your shit several times already.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you aren't..........and I keep on catching you abandoning the argument when I have you in checkmate.:drake:

You're not posting because you're enjoying yourself.........you've lost your shit several times already.

The argument has been made and inarguably proven, all that's happening now is us having to literally create pictures and pull diagrams so your infantile brain can understand.

We're not arguing with you, we're educating you. 

Edited by DynamitCop! ALM
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Huh? Been keeping the same stance from the beginning. Nothing has changed for me, but you on the other hand. You're all over the place. :tom:

12 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

The argument has been made and inarguably proven, all that's happening now is us having to literally create pictures and pull diagrams so your infantile brain can understand.

We're not arguing with you, we're educating you. 

No, you are literally abandoning the argument when I have you with checkmate questions, that both you and lxnyu ALWAYS STOP AND RUN AWAY when I make them.

Believe me...........when you do run away from it each of the 5-6 times I ask it..........its obvious.

12 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Huh? Been keeping the same stance from the beginning. Nothing has changed for me, but you on the other hand. You're all over the place. :tom:

Nope. My position has been the same.

You abandon the argument when I have you caught with the same question about 5-6 times already.

You run away.

No, sweetie, the only thing you do consistently is desperate trolling, and get mad when its not working.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It's backlighting.  The LCD panel is lit from behind and light is projected forward... stop being stupid ffs :D 

• Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

No, you are literally abandoning the argument when I have you with checkmate questions, that both you and lxnyu ALWAYS STOP AND RUN AWAY when I make them.

Believe me...........when you do run away from it each of the 5-6 times I ask it..........its obvious.

Nope. My position has been the same.

You abandon the argument when I have you caught with the same question about 5-6 times already.

You run away.

No, sweetie, the only thing you do consistently is desperate trolling, and get mad when its not working.

Nope. You've been twisting and turning for pages now. :tom:

From removing layers to see how an edge lit LED strip performs to comparing backlights to horsepower. Some of the most irrelevant shit to the ongoing topic I've ever seen. That's how fast we got you spinning. :tom5:

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

It's backlighting.  The LCD panel is lit from behind and light is projected forward... stop being stupid ffs :D 

No.........look at your own sentence.

It doesn't make any sense unless the word "behind" is changed to "on top" or "on the bottom" or "on the sides".

If it were an actual BACKlight, it would be pointed forward. but its not.

You are relying on a general industry term, and then using it obtusely.

You know exactly what I mean.

And you know damn well that Dynocrap made that obtuse interpretation because he felt embarrassed about his KS8000 tv. And he created this whole silly tangent.

2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Nope. You've been twisting and turning for pages now. :tom:

From removing layers to see how an edge lit LED strip performs to comparing backlights to horsepower. Some of the most irrelevant shit to the ongoing topic I've ever seen. That's how fast we got you spinning. :tom5:

Really?

So I've been changing my argument?

Show me all the different changes I've made to my argument.......the "twisting" and "turning"

I'll wait.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It doesn't make any sense unless the word "behind" is changed to "on top" or "on the bottom" or "on the sides".

And you know damn well that Dynocrap made that obtuse interpretation because he felt embarrassed about his KS8000 tv. And he created this whole silly tangent.

No... sorry.  The MECHANISM for lighting the LCD pixels uses lighting from around the perimeter of the display to direct the lighting as evenly as possible BEHIND the LCD panel, and redirects that light FORWARD.

It's NOT being lit from the side... it's being lit from behind.

Edited by Remij_
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Hey fucking idiot...

It doesn't matter the orientations of the lights, I said this like 13 pages ago... All that matters is where they are illuminating the panel from, and that is from the back. The light is cast into the guides and off the reflector, through the diffuser and then through the panel...

It's a backlight, literally... 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No... sorry.  The MECHANISM for lighting the LCD pixels uses lighting from around the perimeter of the display to directly the lighting as evenly as possible BEHIND the LCD panel, and redirects that light FORWARD.

It's NOT being lit from the side... it's being lit from behind.

Except the TV specs page doesn't mention the "mechanism" or any supporting parts that help direct the light.

It strictly ONLY talked about the bulbs, and it clearly indicates its placement.

Which is OUTSIDE.  This is agreed upon.

The LEDs are OUTSIDE the LCD layer, and their light is NOT pointed at the LCD layer, its pointed into other parts that redirect the light.

Hence its it not a true back light.

And backlight is just an industry term that these guys are intentionally using in an obtuse way, especially Dynocrap in order to try and get his KS8000 tv to be "close" the today's modern LCD tvs.

He did that to make his tv look less embarrassing.

Just now, jehurey said:

Really?

So I've been changing my argument?

Show me all the different changes I've made to my argument.......the "twisting" and "turning"

I'll wait.

First it was the LEDs were infront of the LCD matrix, then it was outside and now you're at least back to the LEDs being fired at the back the display. Slowly but surely you'll get it. :deniro:

3 minutes ago, DynamitCop! ALM said:

Hey fucking idiot...

It doesn't matter the orientations of the lights, 

All that matters is where they are illuminating the panel from

Talk about talking out of both sides of your mouth. LOL

Just now, lynux3 said:

First it was the LEDs were infront of the LCD matrix, then it was outside and now you're at least back to the LEDs being fired at the back the display. Slowly but surely you'll get it. :deniro:

really, where did I say that the LEDs in in FRONT of the LCD matrix.................so it must have been PAGES AGO, because you said it was "first"

Go find that post.

I'll wait.