(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

Seems like IGN is already damage controlling potential accusations of being "paid off" ahead of tomorrow's H:FW review drop...

Basically they're reminding everyone that they're not paid and reference a different site in France that had filed for bankruptcy because of it, finding themselves without work... and that conspiracy theorists and accusers will be blocked on social medias

lol.. I think it's going to do pretty well.

Edited by Remij
  • aitch 1
33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Seems like IGN is already damage controlling potential accusations of being "paid off" ahead of tomorrow's H:FW review drop...

Basically they're reminding everyone that they're not paid and reference a different site in France that had filed for bankruptcy because of it, finding themselves without work... and that conspiracy theorists and accusers will be blocked on social medias

lol.. I think it's going to do pretty well.

Looks like it's gonna get at least a 9/10 from them most likely 10/10.

The salt from lemshits tomorrow will be glorious :aitch:

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Looks like it's gonna get at least a 9/10 from them most likely 10/10.

The salt from lemshits tomorrow will be glorious :aitch:

I hope it does.  It looks pretty awesome.  Flying the sun wings/blades around is going to be cool. B) 

• Like 1

Finished the game today. Game is fkin nuts, way better than HZD. Close combat is still a bit awkward and there are some technical issues with texture popping, but overall that's the best PS5 game so far. Dunno if other revierws will share my sentiment, but 90-94 is very possible IMO.

Around 35 hours, but I've skiped ton of things to finish the review before the embargo. Should be easily around 60-70 if you want to get really into side stories and other activities.
As for "how the hell" - Sony sent out review codes two weeks ago, I'm working for the press.

Not sure how legitimate this is.

• Remij changed the title to Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]
2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Doesn't seem like that big an improvement unless they are hiding alot

I think it looks like a pretty massive improvement in every area.

Combat looks much improved, or at least it seems there's more options, interesting weapons and combat abilities.  Fighting enemies with more environmental options at your exposal as well.

Traversal will definitely be improved.  Not only with improved mounts, but of course flying as well, which adds an entire new layer to not only traversal, but aerial combat as well. (I'm hoping for dogfighting and chase sequences haha)

The world looks much better and more lively with far better depiction of real communities with things to do, NPCs with more routines and quests, much better side content in the game in the form of mini-games and racing.

Visuals are a HUGE jump IMO.  Shaders look much more realistic with much better material lighting and shading.  Skin, eyes, everything looks.. and is animated MUCH better.

I think it looks like it will be improved in literally every single way.  I guess we'll just have to see.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I hope it does.  It looks pretty awesome.  Flying the sun wings/blades around is going to be cool. B) 

i love how you're trying to peddle that out there like you know something about the game.

Especially considering how predictable the naming schemes are in the game.

And the fact that there was already a two year old comic book series that talked about the Sunhawk

:drake:

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

i love how you're trying to peddle that out there like you know something about the game.

Especially considering how predictable the naming schemes are in the game.

And the fact that there was already a two year old comic book series that talked about the Sunhawk

:drake:

I love how buttfucked you are by me that you're now trying to damage control things I say BEFORE they even happen.... just so that when it does happen, you feel not as owned  :tom:

I LOVE that you've actually changed your strategy... it shows that me being right about stuff has spooked the fuck out of you :trump:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

just so that when it does happen, you feel not as owned  :tom:

nope................you just attempted to do that by trying to talk about this "sun blade"

WOW.................a blade?

From the Sunhawk tribe? WHoa, that must be proof of inside knowledge.

dude you literally typed that post because you are butthurt about me. I didn't respond to your previous post, so you attempted it a second time, which gives you away.:mjgrin:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

nope................you just attempted to do that by trying to talk about this "sun blade"

WOW.................a blade?

From the Sunhawk tribe? WHoa, that must be proof of inside knowledge.

dude you literally typed that post because you are butthurt about me. I didn't respond to your previous post, so you attempted it a second time, which gives you away.:mjgrin:

^ look at him :smilecry:

So it's that obvious huh.. great! :blessed:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ look at him :smilecry:

No, look at you.

so you attempted it a second time, which gives you away.:mjgrin:

you gave away that you were so butthurt about me, that you were intentionally doing this. The moment you noticed that I was immediately figuring that out, you tried to claim it before me.

You're late, obviously.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]