OK, I just woke up to news that there has been ANOTHER mass shooting in the US, this time in Dayton Ohio... 9 dead, 16 injured

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah..............we'd lose by the bombs they can drop on us from unmanned drones, and we eradicated with the futuristic weapons we have.

You can't be this stupid to think that we'd be able to take down a tyrannical government with some semi-automatic rifles, do you?

Dude...........this is like a retort you would see from a 16 year old.

Oh, I see. That's why we won in Vietnam and Iraq. Because we had better technology. 

Edited by SheepKilla
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah I love analogy..............because I can tear it down so easily.   You ARE DRIVING YOUR CAR every day, aren't you?   Then that is why you pay for having auto insurance 24 hours

LMFAO  JEHUREY CRYING LIKE A BABY WITH A RATTLER     "Wemij, wemij, heez dewailing the thwead"     OMG  

This is absolutely terrifying.  What the absolute fuck is going on in the states?  This is a growing problem which isn't happening in other countries, and the government needs to act.   This

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Oh, I see. That's why we won in Vietnam and Iraq. Because we had better technology. 

Ah, I see...........so when we fight back that tyrannical government, they will run back to where they came from.

Which is where we are currently at.

Did you honestly think that comparison was going to work?

If people rose up against the government. military,  etc....the people would win .

They couldn't just drop.bombs on their own people . They wouldnt .

If they did win, they'd still lose 

9 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

If people rose up against the government. military,  etc....the people would win .

They couldn't just drop.bombs on their own people . They wouldnt .

If they did win, they'd still lose 

If that were the case, then the people should be able to win much earlier in the process to where we wouldn't having to be pointing guns at the government, and the government pointing weapons at us.

The point becomes moot.

Which means we can ban guns.

This scenario is childish and unrealistic..............and if that's the best you got for trying to keep guns, then you don't have anything.

7 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

You cant ban guns 

Yes you can.

And now you are changing the subject from what we were just talking about.

let me know when you want to get back to what we are discussing....because you are now trying to move onto something else.

Just now, JONBpc said:

A Texan saying you can ban guns . Hah

So you are now longer discussing any of the topics in this thread?

Okay. You can come back when you have something to say on the matter.

Back to the discussion.

1 hour ago, JONBpc said:

Ok, gay

Good to see you agree.

And it looks like we're having trouble with some real racists starting to fester in the suburbs around the Dallas area.

Learned something new in the Dallas subreddit that I did not know, happened:

Yeah I don't think they're doing a very good job of it but what do I know. Maybe this one slipped through the cracks. Did you hear about what happened in Denton last weekend? One of these groups rolled in as a unit wearing uniforms and so on and beat up a bar manager right in the middle of town in front of a bunch of people. Real KKK motherfuckers. People had a protest a few days ago and the cops had the whole area on lockdown, snipers on rooftops, etc. Feels like the Nazi bonehead Turd Reich scene has opted to wage some kind of terror campaign all of a sudden. The thing is they lose in the end and always do because it's the losers club

Denton is roughly about 45 minutes north of Dallas. And the shooter from yesterday is from the northern Dallas suburb Allen, TX

Its not just something that is growing in the trashy parts of town. Its not growing in the suburbs where people have some money.

Edited by jehurey
6 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Say they ban ARs and another mass shooting happens,  with an AR . What will you say then ? 

That's most likely the situation . Again , it's not something that can be easily fixed or fixed at all,  even with bans ...regulations , anything .

Of course it will happen again. Again I don't know why you mentality is instant fix or nothing. It's going to take time and small steps. Slowly killing the supply, slowly changing the mentality. Could take generations but at least you will be working towards improvement not this continual decline. 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Of course it will happen again. Again I don't know why you mentality is instant fix or nothing. It's going to take time and small steps. Slowly killing the supply, slowly changing the mentality. Could take generations but at least you will be working towards improvement not this continual decline. 

You know, if we don't arrest all black guys who commit crimes, all of them at the same time..............then we might as well not have any laws to jail any black guys and just let black guys do whatever want.

That's seem to be the logic we're establishing from this guys who have a defeatists mentality (but oddly enough, they only seem to have this defeatist mentality on the subject of guns and nothing else).

The interview with the solider trying to help out during the scene was really emotional

These are strong men...........and its clear, the only thing they can do in those situations is trying and get as many people out of the way as quickly as possible.

Because you're not faster than a bullet.......there's nothing you can do when the bullets are flying.

The Dayton shooting has now settled an argument.

The cops put him down within 30 seconds from the moment he opened. Yet he killed 9 and injured 27.

Nine people dead.

Twenty seven injured

IN THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS.

The is no argument anymore..........these are called Assault Weapons, the name is now confirmed 100% accurate. They are meant to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible. The police response time was unrealistically fast, and it didn't matter.

They were designed for mass killing as quickly as possible. They do not belong in civilians hands, plain and simple.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

The interview with the solider trying to help out during the scene was really emotional

Spoiler

These are strong men...........and its clear, the only thing they can do in those situations is trying and get as many people out of the way as quickly as possible.

Because you're not faster than a bullet.......there's nothing you can do when the bullets are flying.

The Dayton shooting has now settled an argument.

The cops put him down within 30 seconds from the moment he opened. Yet he killed 9 and injured 27.

Nine people dead.

Twenty seven injured

IN THIRTY FUCKING SECONDS.

The is no argument anymore..........these are called Assault Weapons, the name is now confirmed 100% accurate. They are meant to inflict as much damage as quickly as possible. The police response time was unrealistically fast, and it didn't matter.

They were designed for mass killing as quickly as possible. They do not belong in civilians hands, plain and simple.

That is a really touching video.  Damn.  It takes an insane amount of courage to do what he did, and takes an insane amount of character to not want the attention to be on what he did, but rather the victims and their families.