• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry and ghost pretending they don’t want to fuck one another. 

Nah, im actually stuck on lvl 116. I've been just going back to earlier levels and getting chests and crowns that I missed.

I really want an 11. 

Posted Images

What the hell is going on?  There's a leak of next year's iPhone, and it appears that they are going to remove the notch?

Screenshot-2019-09-27-at-01.59.32.jpg

If that's true, this is going to be so embarrassing for apple fanboys on MULTIPLE levels.:rofls:

14 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Asphalt 9 looks really good if you’re into that. Modern combat verses is the same thing as call of duty & you connect a controller

my buddy at work showed me that today (he's got the 11 too). the game, visually, looks insane. not my thing, but a sweet tech demo. 

On 2019-09-23 at 12:32 PM, Carlos Vela said:

I don’t know about slower software/hardware.  I’ll let phonebuff decide that,  I suspect iPhone will win the first lap,  and these 8GB+ Android phones will come from behind in the 2nd lap and pull ahead of these 4GB iPhones.

Next iPhone definitely needs 6-8GB of RAM 

On 2019-09-23 at 1:01 PM, Goukosan said:

iPhone also lost the first round as well. 

It's not just the ram, the GS10 note uses UFS 3.0 for it's internal storage which allowed it to also win the first round. 

Nah I was right 

• madmaltese★ changed the title to The Official Phone thread - Serious business
  • Cooke locked this topic