Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

Just now, Delita said:

Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings. 

From what I’m reading they were defending a car dealership that was about to be burned. 

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Nice to leave out the fact it was some MAGA cunt who showed up with his rifle pretending to be Rambo and shot and killed protestors. Gotta love how mass-shooter training for these incel trash is now being used as bullet points without context to somehow blame protestors for killings. 

They aren’t protesters at this point, they’re rioters. There’s a difference. 

but I’ll wait until the full details are out on the shooting. From what I understand they guy was defending private property before he was attacked by the rioters. Either way, this doesn’t change the fact that 2 people are dead as a direct result of this Jacob guy having to put up a fight with law enforcement for no reason whatsoever.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

but I’ll wait until the full details are out on the shooting. From what I understand they guy was defending private property before he was attacked by the rioters. Either way, this doesn’t change the fact that 2 people are dead as a direct result of this Jacob guy having to put up a fight with law enforcement for no reason whatsoever.

Entire report (via Twitter, so take that for what you will) is documented here:

Click the tweet to see more info 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The last 2 people he shot were blocks away from the person he had already shot and killed which witnesses say he was yelling out that he had already taken one down. Guy is a fucking psycho and used this as an excuse to use his rifle that he jacks off to.

And Defending private property doesent give someone the right to outright start killing and murdering people with an AR :| 

so now some guy who got shot 7 times by the police is responsible for 2 guys being killed instead of the insane shooter himself? :biggrin:

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

2 people died in the riots last night. All because some lowlife would rather be a rebel than just follow some very basic directions from law enforcement. Sad, and the Democrats are still encouraging this type of violence while Trump Is doing his best to maintain law and order.

So your logic is... Trump is the only one who can save us from the Chaos that is happening in Trump's America :grimaceleft:

21 minutes ago, Delita said:

The last 2 people he shot were blocks away from the person he had already shot and killed which witnesses say he was yelling out that he had already taken one down. Guy is a fucking psycho and used this as an excuse to use his rifle that he jacks off to.

And Defending private property doesent give someone the right to outright start killing and murdering people with an AR :| 

so now some guy who got shot 7 times by the police is responsible for 2 guys being killed instead of the insane shooter himself? :biggrin:

I don’t know what happened initially, but can we talk about WHY anyone in their right mind would attack someone who is suspected of just having shot someone else?

There were bad decisions made by everyone involved.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Man, you surrender to anyone dont you?

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don’t know what happened initially, but can we talk about WHY anyone in their right mind would attack someone who is suspected of just having shot someone else?

There were bad decisions made by everyone involved.

Notice how the SW antifa won’t answer your questions but simply answer them with other questions about something else? Funny isn’t it? Lol

8 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Notice how the SW antifa won’t answer your questions but simply answer them with other questions about something else? Funny isn’t it? Lol

It's always funny to watch this snake reveal his fork tongue. 

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Again, largely non response. Why don’t you address his post? 

Firstly, Address a post where the person doesn't know what happened and I barely have any knowledge of? That's not my thing. 

Secondly, your post which I was addressing has nothing to do with the actual incident and just more of you're... Instigating nature. 

He's just been charged with first-degree murder and he's fled across state lines?

According to the Lake County, Illinois Clerk of Courts public records, obtained by the Daily Dot, Rittenhouse has been charged with first-degree murder in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and labeled a “fugitive from justice.” The complaint states that Rittenhouse “fled the state of Wisconsin with intent to avoid prosecution for that offense.”

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/2-killed-by-vigilante-wisconsin/

Are there any clear details about what happened during the first shooting? I can't find much.

46 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Andy Ngo lol. I'm going to create an alt right bingo board for this forum. 

A 911 dispatcher reported that a complainant said Blake wasn't supposed to be there, and that he had taken the complainant's keys and refused to give them back. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jacob-blake-kenosha-shooting-wisconsin-police-black-man-protesters-gather/

“CBS lol.” Too?

Edited by ghostz life matters

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.

Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by police, this young bright 17 year old kid wouldn’t have gone crazy and went on a shooting spree killing 2 people and injuring 3. Jacob Blake should be behind bars, not this innocent victim :feelsbadman:

• Haha 1
  • Ben 1
  • dead 1

I want to know what happened during the first shooting. 

If you watch this in full-screen, you can make things out a bit:

It sounds like two different guns. One has a duller sound than the other? I think the kid's gun has the duller sound?

It looks like the kid is being chased by the guy with the red shirt around his neck (he's the first one the kid kills). The first gunshot goes off (it sounds like the other gun). The guy closes in on the kid, the kid turns around, a volley of shots goes off (it sounds like the duller gun one shot from the other gun mixed in?) and the guy immediately falls to the ground. The kid circles around the group of cars, and another volley of shots goes off (it sounds like the other gun). Then the kid stops to look at what happened, gets on his phone, and then runs.

Here's evidently what happened a few moments before:

And evidently this is the guy who got killed (wearing the red t-shirt) from even earlier: