Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Donald J. Trump and his Wife have tested positive for....a Hoax?

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

The guy whose friends purposely infected a sitting president with COVID-19 so he wins is a "return to basic decency." 

lol if only you knew

oh, are we back to conspiracy theories????????????

Oh, GD!!!!!!!!!!!

You better be careful......

I know how to use these.s-l1600.jpg

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump has turned the tables on Biden with the Coronavirus kamikaze!   Wait... what's this?   BY GAWD ITS BERNIE SANDERS      

See this is what I've never understood about you; whenever you actually post, it's a rational and pensive post, and I think: "hmm, not too bad".   But then it's right back into: Xbox #1 D

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Delita said:

Joe biden is temporarily halting all his political ads attacking trump. What a fucking idiot.

This is why democrats lose. Enough of this "When they go low, we go high" shit.

If this was biden trump would be trolling him on twitter right now and in every klan rally up until the election

Democrats will never stoop that low. It's a virtue and a flaw at the same time.

I mean look at Obama.

He was too much of a gentleman to be an asshole like Trump.

The thing is, that 'experimental anti-body cocktail" does not have authorized emergency use from the FDA, nor is the President under clinical trial.

So, it was administered to him under "compassionate grounds."

but the thing is, because that cocktail has been completely thoroughly tested yet, it comes with the risk of side effects. It could very well be effective in suppressing covid symptoms, but it could come with side effects. Like blood clotting, or it might cause irregular heart conditions.

Which means they decided to take the risk of side effects.

Why?

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Trump is still full steam ahead with ads while Biden suspends

Dumbest fucking political party on earth 

they don't enough money to overcome Biden's ad. Trump campaign is low on money, and now that he can't campaign during October, they will probably run out of money.

Biden just broke the record for donations in a month, $385 million dollars. Biden will be advertising during football games like as if he's got Call of Duty advertising money.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

they don't enough money to overcome Biden's ad. Trump campaign is low on money, and now that he can't campaign during October, they will probably run out of money.

Biden just broke the record for donations in a month, $385 million dollars. Biden will be advertising during football games like as if he's got Call of Duty advertising money.

Irrelevant. Biden cutting off his own advantages just for the virtue signalling

How in the fuck is he the greatest existential threat ever, but also we wish him well and will suspend our campaign while he is in a hospital his taxes didn't pay for 

Democrats too busy tripping over their own feet to make themselves look good

53 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I do.

You're butthurt about this happening, and scrambling to find anything to make yourself feel better.

Its hilarious.

Please...........I'm not telling you to stop. Keep doing it.:ben:

He still couldn’t commented, holy fuck he got destroyed. 

keep going, I already found the quotes :juggle:

13 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Irrelevant. Biden cutting off his own advantages just for the virtue signalling

How in the fuck is he the greatest existential threat ever, but also we wish him well and will suspend our campaign while he is in a hospital his taxes didn't pay for 

Democrats too busy tripping over their own feet to make themselves look good

It’s all for show :D trump and Biden are on the same team, And it’s anti poor people. Poor people just don’t see it :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone else have a gut feeling like me that...

Everything about this is fishy. Very, very, very fishy.

The virus, Trump getting it conveniently right before the election and right after a huge debate where Biden lost, Wuhan, Epstein's suicide, etc.

They are extremely desperate. These people spent hundreds of million - if not billions - in attack ads alone. Put two and two together. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

The virus, Trump getting it conveniently right before the election and right after a huge debate where Biden lost, Wuhan, Epstein's suicide, etc.

They are extremely desperate. These people spent hundreds of million - if not billions - in attack ads alone. Put two and two together. 

Biden lost the debate?

The fuck?

7 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Biden won the debate going by every poll (real poll). As well as GE polling, with Biden up a bit more than usual after the debate.