All Things Politics

Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, we have a real president again! I hope that orange fat fuck clown kills himself. 

heartbreaking rigged election.   Trump was the best president in history.   Best of luck to him and his family. He's always going be my President.   THANK YOU MR TRUMP! 4

He was never your president you stupid canuck fuck.

Posted Images

Trump Campaign posts newspaper saying Gore won in 2000 to discredit media; turns out it's Photoshopped

53DAAE24-1230-4BC6-A6D2-354AF1C2DBBC.jpeg

Looks like a sound strategy to brainwash their sheep followers. 

Edited by nitric
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

What happened? You've been awfully quiet :jokercat:

Admitting that you cried like a bitch.

What exactly are you asking? Why didn't I spend my Saturday night here? LOL, I went to eat and then go drinking at my friends.

You spend the night here stewing like a bitch?

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Admitting that you cried like a bitch.

What exactly are you asking? Why didn't I spend my Saturday night here? LOL, I went to eat and then go drinking at my friends.

You spend the night here stewing like a bitch?

You risked dying from the coronavirus man that’s no good

32 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

You risked dying from the coronavirus man that’s no good

LOL we have space in Texas, including in our living rooms.

It was a beautiful 76 degrees outside to eat on the patio.

Yeah except he's not... The media doesn't dictate elections... There's multiple recounts taking place, ballots still coming in and legal matters to settle. 

We have no 2020 president elect at the moment. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah except he's not... The media doesn't dictate elections... There's multiple recounts taking place, ballots still coming in and legal matters to settle. 

No there aren't multiple recounts taking place, except for maybe Georgia because it will fall within the 0.5% threshold.

The ballots that are coming in are for North Carolina, which nobody has called. Their ballots have up to November 12 to arrive, even though they must show a USPS postmark by November 3rd. And Biden's 306 expected Electoral Votes are not including North Carolina to begin with.

There are no legal matters to settle, almost every single pathetic legal challenge that Trump's lawyers attempted at the end of last week has been shutdown by the local federal and state courts, and they can try to appeal, but they're gonna keep on getting shut down.

Yes we do have a President-elect, its Joe Biden.

I just wanted to post here before the upcoming "theory" that is starting to make its rounds on the internet right now.

(Already saw it, its now a matter of which of these known right-wing imbeciles is going to be the first one to post it).:ben:

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

1) Multiple recounts where? 

2) All of the law suits are being thrown out because Trump has no evidence. 

3) There is this thing called Math.... Biden's lead is insurmountable that's when races are called. 

4) Trump lost... get over it snowflake. 

5) Are you going to denote a few thousand dollars to Trump's fund?  He needs your help Mr Patriot :salute:

4 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

LMFAO get the fuck out fagot :ccruise: