Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Polish trash

dayum, hardcore Gamespot iz back.

But she likes COD because of its non binary breathing 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

While cyberpunk is a flop, I’m sure I will love it. 

Yea, it's probably buggy and has some things that certain people may not like... but I'm sure it's a good game.

I mean, it's a 91 on Metacritic

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, it's probably buggy and has some things that certain people may not like... but I'm sure it's a good game.

I mean, it's a 91 on Metacritic

I love the vibe, so I’m in. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Just SW trolling. Still keen af.

I think I've decided to wait a bit though. Maybe for the next gen patch cause by then a lot of the bugs will be fixed too. 

Hmmm that may be a solid idea 

6 hours ago, Substatic said:

Look at the like/dislike ratio.

The coup attempt failed.

lol seriously, i watched like 5 min in the middle. disgusting ngr faggs and their bullshit complains :scust2:

i rarely do shit like this on youtube but man they earned their dislike easily :aitch: 

Edited by kazi
  • Haha 1

"I listened to the whole thing and I feel like they barely said anything? What about Loot, what about character progression, what about level design, what about enemy variety, what about open world activities, what about graphics, soundtrack, anesthetics. This is a terrible review. But hey they have a Haitian diaspora..."

comment on youtube. there it is guys. gaming journalism is a joke, don't buy into the stupid scores lmfao, play the game yourself 

5 minutes ago, kazi said:

"I listened to the whole thing and I feel like they barely said anything? What about Loot, what about character progression, what about level design, what about enemy variety, what about open world activities, what about graphics, soundtrack, anesthetics. This is a terrible review. But hey they have a Haitian diaspora..."

comment on youtube. there it is guys. gaming journalism is a joke, don't buy into the stupid scores lmfao, play the game yourself 

Floppitty flop

• NPC 1
34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Start at the 22 minute mark. Its kind of a vague statement but combined with her previous opinions its clear that shes anti police and thats influencing her thoughts on the game's content.

Now you guys are really streeeeeeching.  She is talking about how all the side quests feel pointless. 

• There's so much to do that isn't meaningful, so a lot of it ends up feeling superfluous

Retardera is claiming the devs intentionally put in strobing lights to cause seizures.  I'm gonna get banned there because I said thats ridiculous 🤣

Media is after this game for nothing. 

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

more clank jank western junk :tom:

That is some putrid level of goat shit.

Gaming this holiday season without a PS5 is the epitome of scraping bottom of the barrel worse than I can ever remember :hest:

4 hours ago, Vini said:

Floppitty flop

yeah, are you even reading correctly, are you dense, or just trying to bullshit? they don't even play the game. the only flop here is switching from hyping uncharted to being a xbox fangay. :mj:   owned

Edited by kazi