Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

4 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

People in the past knew that black people died. It’s a fact of life. White people also die. What I’m tired of is watching some crap video, which could be edited to create a false narrative for all we know, posted online, and a mass of morons creating riots downtown for problems that don’t exist. 

Damn I hope this is just an act...

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Chicano3000 said:

Damn I hope this is just an act...

Oh shut up. When a black person or white person dies, even if it’s morally wrong, it’s just a direct consequence of us living together. We are supposed to resolve these things with the legal system. 

7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes its still unreasonable. The man was unarmed.   There are four cops.. Subdue him, Taser him or use the baton. They have already those options for a reason. 

You seem to think that I'm trying to prove the man innocence for whatever he did to be in that situation in the first place.  He could be guilty as fuck for punching and or kicking a cop...... ok.... So arrest his ass. 

but don't shoot him in the back at point black range 7 times. 

No one is against cops doing their jobs.... but killing people for minor offenses that's uncalled for.  That's where the issue is. 

Assault on a police officer is a felony. Far from a minor offense.

however I don’t really see/can’t tell what happened from those shitty Android cameras recording

7 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Assault on a police officer is a felony. Far from a minor offense.

however I don’t really see/can’t tell what happened from those shitty Android cameras recording

Minor as in its not murder, wasn't a shoot out etc. No one's life was in danger... until the cops shot him in the back at point blank range. 

It's four of you... restrain his ass, or tase his ass or use ur baton.... and then Arrest his ass. 

Edited by Goukosan

To clarify, what the cops did was wrong but this dude had some swift karma coming anyway. Cops should be prosecuted, this dude should stop raping...and will enjoy a nice prison sentence regardless of the outcome of this case. Maybe the cop and him can be cell mates. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Yeah it is unreasonable................because the cop kept on putting his gun within reaching distance by LITERALLY FOLLOWING HIM AROUND THE CAR.

There goes the "I'm fearing for my life" and the "he's coming at me" excuses. The cop is literally FOLLOWING HIM with the gun.

So.............we already had the full story. The person is walking away, the cop is not in fear of their life and they are purposely seeking a confrontation to use to their gun by intentionally FOLLOWING him around the car.

Did you honestly think you have a good point here, when we still have the video?

Please tell me how the cop is supposed to know that he’s not going to go and reach for a gun IN HIS CAR? Do you think they’re mind readers? If the guy can assault a cop then he’s capable of snapping and doing just that.

I can’t believe how unreasonable you guys are being. You’re basically justifying violence against cops from criminals who could have avoided this situation in the first place by just following basic directions.

According the father the man is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Edit: they are unsure if this is temporary (difficult/impossible to verify until the swelling subsides) or permanent paralysis.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
29 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

According the father the man is now paralyzed from the waist down.

Edit: they are unsure if this is temporary (difficult/impossible to verify until the swelling subsides) or permanent paralysis.

Well hopefully his cock is paralyzed too. But yeah, him and the cop can be cell buddies after this is all over.